Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Yu Shi's kiss was fiery and intense, from the first light kiss like a superficial kiss, to the later offensive became more and more intense.

    Mu Ci was even a little out of breath. He originally thought that he would resist Yu Shi's kiss, but the faint throbbing in his heart could not be fooled. Even the hands that were placed on the other's chest to resist were half-hanging weakly. As he spoke, the hand on the back of the neck was warm, with a hint of hardness.

    The faint fragrance lingers around, and the heart is about to jump out of it.

    Ah, tongue! Tongue sticks in!

    How is this guy so skilled.

    Mu Cibei's brain was a little bit overwhelmed, his breathing was blocked, and he pushed the man with both hands helplessly, trying to breathe air.

    Yu Shi sensed her reaction, pressed the back of her neck, and then let go.

    "Why can't you take a breath?"

    With a hint of annoyance and helplessness, Muci's words sounded in Muci's ears. After listening carefully, there was a faint smile. She seemed to be a little dazed, and turned her head to look In the past, I found that the corners of this guy's mouth were slightly raised, with a very small arc, and his eyes were amazingly bright at the moment, like a cat that was satisfied after stealing.

    Mu Ci was stunned by his reaction for a moment.

    He allowed her to look at her generously, and even stroked Mu Ci's hair with a serious look.

    "Collect a little interest first, and save the rest until our wedding day. Of course, if you're in a hurry, we can do it tonight."

    Yu Shi looked away and started the car.

    There is no sense of shame at all for saying dirty words.

    "..."

    Mu Ci was completely taken aback by his shameless appearance, so how did this guy see that she was anxious and couldn't wait to do that kind of thing.

    Shameless!

    Extremely shameless!

    As soon as the two got their certificates, the wedding started quickly.

    When Mu Ci held the wedding process list in his hand, the expression on his face was indescribable.

    Almost most of the above are prepared by Yu Shi, including the location and time of the event, the people to be invited and the things that need special attention, etc. Sometimes when Mu Ci is needed, he will ask Mu Ci thoughtfully and comments, and then proceed to prepare.

    Most things are almost ready, today is the last day before the wedding.

    Mu Ci looked at the list of various processes above, and felt a little overwhelmed.

    Made, why is it so difficult to get married.

    So far though, everything is going great, and mostly fast! After the two of them went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get their certificates, Yu Shi quickly started preparing for the wedding, and it didn't even take long before and after.

    She suspected that this guy had already prepared everything in advance, just waiting for now, and she didn't know what was going on, why this guy had his eye on her.

    She shouldn't have done anything extraordinary. From the beginning, she just followed the direction of the mission release, but now she is in such a state of confusion.