Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The Future Movie King (16)

    Before taking a rest, it will soon be the day of the old man's birthday party.

    Mu Ci planned to tidy himself up and dress up to attend the banquet. After all, there are quite a few people going this time, and the important thing is that there are even more people who want to see her good show. Moreover, this time, they will definitely meet Song's father and Song's mother.

    Mu Ci sighed softly, and looked at the person sitting next to him in the driver's seat.

    "Have you bought anything yet?" Mu Ci asked.

    "Put it in the back seat." Ji Li still didn't show any fluctuations.

    This time the task was triggered, so she had to take Ji Li to the Bian's banquet. After briefly asking Ji Li for his opinion, the other party actually thought about it for a while, and agreed without hesitation.

    Although it took a long time to think deeply, and it seemed that he frowned, a little reluctantly, but Mu Ci felt that it was all pretended by him.

    Although there is no basis, women's intuition has always been inexplicably accurate.

    Ji Li will be a well-known actor in the future, and his acting skills are superb. Although he is not very mature yet, it is more than enough to show a compromise.

    Reminiscent of all the things that happened before, although the person next to him was not obvious, Mu Ci just felt that Ji Li might have a relationship with the Bian family, and it was not a small relationship.

    Forget it, don't think about it so much for now, she has a hunch that at the banquet tonight, many unreasonable things will be solved.

    Mu Ci was about to fasten the seat belt on the side, but his eyes suddenly went dark, and the person next to him hugged him with half his body, accompanied by the refreshing breath of the person coming, which was mixed with the smell of mint tobacco , a little confusing, like this person, with a sense of oppression, but after a closer look, it is still slightly cool and clean.

    Ji Li was almost face-to-face with Mu Ci, but his eyes were focused on the safety belt on Mu Ci's right, and he stretched out his long arm and pulled it over. Take it securely.

    Ji Li sat back.

    Mu Ci was taken aback by the sudden action just now, she tilted her head to look at the person next to her, and said, "I have hands."

    "I thought all of you benefactors didn't have hands." Ji Li was as good as others.

    He didn't even lift his eyelids towards Mu Ci, he just stared at the road ahead, started the car familiarly, and drove to his destination.

    Mu Ci: "..."

    OK, if you can't show off, I lose.

    The car drove towards a studio that Mu Ci frequented.

    The atmosphere in the car was a little warm and...a deep embarrassment, and Mu Ci felt that she had an obligation to break this embarrassing situation.

    "Why did you suddenly remember that you agreed to go to the old man's banquet with me? Or as a male companion." Mu Ci was a little puzzled.

    "You are the sponsor, and I am the employee, so what I say doesn't count." Ji Li was serious.

    lie!

    This is just perfunctory words, it really is a man's mouth, a deceitful ghost.

    Mu Ci curled his lips, not paying attention at all.