Chapter 122

Chapter 122 The Rich and Beautiful Wife (11)

    Mu Ci was stunned by Chu Xi's sudden action.

    Before she even had time to react, someone directly took her breath away.

    Chu Xi supported the back of Mu Ci's neck, trying to childishly capture all the sweet and greasy cream in her mouth into his own mouth with fiery lips.

    The cold breath on the man's body, the fiery lips and tongue were like ice and fire. Mu Ci couldn't stand it at all, so he could only bear the sudden kiss.

    "Hiss—"

    Chu Xi suddenly let out a muffled snort, and Mu Ci broke free from the entangled atmosphere in an instant, pushed the person in front of him away, and then quickly looked at his situation.

    Seeing her flustered expression, Chu Xi smiled slightly at the corner of her mouth, and then said something softly.

    "Stomach pain." The

    simple two words, the tone is slightly suppressed, with a hint of grievance, but after careful consideration, it seems that there is nothing, just two light words.

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci glanced at his unresponsive face. The other party was refreshed at the moment, but she broke into a cold sweat because of the muffled grunt, and suddenly became angry for no reason.

    Straight said: "Hand!"

    Chu Xi didn't know what she wanted to do, but for some reason, as soon as she said it, she subconsciously stretched out her hand obediently without thinking about anything.

    Immediately, there was a bang.

    Mu Ci patted that dry and beautiful palm hard. Although her hand hurt from the shock, but seeing Chu Xi's rare expression of bewilderment at this moment, the depression in her heart dissipated a lot in an instant. .

    "Yes!"

    "..."

    Mu Ci has been staying with Chu Xi in the hospital for the past few days, even if he doesn't like the smell of the hospital, this time he can't help him.

    Mu Ci accompanied him to perform the operation. Although appendicitis is a common operation, she was still in a cold sweat when the family members signed the consent form for the operation and the doctor told Mu Ci all the worst possible outcomes.

    The waiting time outside the operating room is always the hardest.

    During this time, Mu Ci thought about many things. She even recalled the worlds she had traveled with Chu Xi before. She found that Chu Xi has become the only one for her. Indispensable exists.

    Even in this world, he has always been Chu Xi of this world, and the previous memories will not be remembered again, so she is willing to spend an ordinary life with him in this world.

    Perhaps this is the best choice for now.

    Afterwards, the operation went smoothly, but Chu Xi never spoke to the Chu family after the operation or even during the recuperation period in the hospital.

    For the time being, Lin Te helped to deal with the company's affairs, and nothing major happened. It's just that some people couldn't stand it after asking for leave and being absent for more than a week.

    Soon, a call was made directly to Chu Xi's cell phone.

    "Chu Xi, what's the matter with you? Why did you take such a long leave? We raised you as the official heir of the Chu Group, and we have placed high hopes on you. Now you have been absent for such a long time without permission. What on earth are you in the company? Do you want more! Do you still want to be the president, you really let me down! If you really can’t, let Xiao Zhuo come, I believe Xiao Zhuo will do better than you!"