Chapter 103

Chapter 103 The Male Supporting Role Chu Xi (13)

    Thus, Chu Xi and Mu Ci got together when no one expected it.

    However, at this point, Mu Ci didn't know how to go on. After all, in the plot, the supporting actor Chu Xi did not agree to associate with her.

    [Mu Ci: So now, what should I do? ]

    [System: What to do, what to do. ]

    Next, according to the development of the original plot, Ji Tongtong came to Mu Ci to explain the previous things thoroughly, but Mu Ci directly interrupted her conversation, and then deliberately lied that Chu Xi had a relationship with her, and said various things Such vicious words, in short, did not give Ji Tongtong any chance to speak, and finally left.

    But before this plot happened, Mu Ci didn't know what to do with her new cheap boyfriend.

    She never thought that Chu Xi would agree to associate with her.

    In short, the past few days have been in dire straits, Chu Xi will come to the special entrance class on time to wait for her not far from the door of the class, and sometimes even bring her some novelty gadgets, occasionally some snacks, This feeling made Mu Ci feel as if he had returned to his childhood.

    At that time, Chu Xi also looked like this, and Mu Ci felt a little complicated.

    On the other side, Chu Wenjie was waiting in the corridor of the special entrance class.

    Soon, a girl came out of the class. She was very handsome, but not particularly stunning. As soon as this girl came out, Chu Wenjie shouted excitedly.

    "Sister Tongtong!"

    Ji Tongtong frowned, as if he didn't like him a little bit, but after all, he was the younger brother who grew up with him in Heiyun Lane, and he was also Chu Xi's relative, no matter how disliked he was, he still had patience .

    "Wenjie, what do you want from me?"

    Hearing what she said, Chu Wenjie thought of his purpose for this trip, and then deliberately suppressed his voice, and asked in a low voice: "Sister Tongtong, I heard that you are talking to the Qin family now." Young boy dating?"

    He said that the young master of the Qin family, Ji Tongtong didn't realize who he was talking about at first, but then he realized that it was Qin Zichen. When Chu Wenjie asked this, she immediately understood what he wanted to do.

    Ji Tongtong suppressed his anger, and said in a cold voice: "No, don't listen to those nonsense rumors, they are all lies. There is no relationship between Qin Zichen and I."

    Obviously Chu Wenjie and Chu Xi are about the same age Cousin, why is there such a big difference between the two.

    Hearing what she said, Chu Wenjie decided in his heart that she was lying, that she simply didn't want to help him, and didn't want him to get acquainted with people in high society.

    When he was a child, only Ji Tongtong was the prettiest around, so he decided early on that Ji Tongtong would be his woman in the future. Later, after Ji Tongtong was recognized by her biological parents, he felt that he and Ji Tongtong were a match made in heaven.

    Who knew that before he expressed anything, he heard that Ji Tongtong and Qin Zichen were together, the legendary young master of the Qin family who grew up with a golden spoon in his mouth.

    Since it's hopeless to be with Ji Tongtong, it shouldn't be a problem for him to use her to get in touch with Qin Zichen.

    In addition, his father Chu Gaoming also strongly agreed, so Chu Wenjie came to look for Ji Tongtong.