Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    "System, why didn't you see the heroine?" Mu Ci searched around but didn't see the heroine Ding Nianzhen.

    "In the plot, she and the male protagonist are in the key class of science class one." The system replied.

    "Are you sure? Isn't the male lead here?"

    Although she seemed to remember that the male lead in the plot was indeed in the key class of science class one. Mu Ci glanced at Yu Shi, who was reading a book with his head down next to him. This man seemed to be very eye-catching no matter what he did. Should he be called the hero? Even the sunlight next to him shines on him.

    "How do I know this? This is completely different from the original plot now." Everything was done by that adult, and he didn't want to do it.

    After the system finished speaking, it seemed that it was afraid that Mu Ci would feel something, and quickly added a sentence pretending to be unhurried: "Although the plot collapsed, you don't have to worry, didn't the previous world collapse like this? So, 054, you just need to follow the mission and follow the hero!"

    "..." The

    seat was simply adjusted again.

    The weird but ordinary two classes were over. At noon, when the class was over, the bell rang for the end of get out of class. Before the teacher left the classroom, Yu Anjie and Rong Niannian from outside came to find him.

    The teacher in charge of the class is a good friend of Yu Anjie's mother. When he stepped forward, a book was knocked on his head, and he left after a few words of advice.

    As soon as she left, Yu Anjie yelled at the door of the classroom, "Mu Ci! Go out and play!"

    His name seemed a little too close. From the perspective of others, the rest of the class looked at Mu Ci. Sweeping around with Yu Anjie, Yu Shi, who was lowering his head to do the questions, stopped the pen tip in his hand, but it seemed that there was no change, it was surprisingly quiet, and he didn't even lift his head.

    It's just that no one seemed to notice that the paper that should have been turned to the other side was still stuck on that page.

    Mu Ci looked up at the door of the classroom, and saw that guy Rong Niannian was beside him, with an expectant look on his face, as if he hadn't seen him in hundreds of years, the corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    She got up and wanted to go out, but the person next to her didn't seem to have the slightest intention of giving up her seat.

    Mu Ci sat inside against the wall, while Yu Shi leaned against the aisle and sat outside, so if Mu Ci wanted to go out, Yu Shi had to come out first to let her pass.

    "Yu Shi, move and let me go out." Mu Ci kicked his stool with neither light nor heavy force.

    Yu Shi didn't seem to notice it, he was still immersed in his own problems, his hair should be cut, and his slightly long bangs continued to cover his deep eyes, so he couldn't see the expression in it.

    Mu Ci thought he was too focused and didn't hear, so he called out again, but the other party still didn't respond.

    At this time, Mu Ci was also angry, standing straight beside him, and said in a cold voice, "Hey, Yu Shi, you don't have ears? Didn't you hear me when I said let me go out?

    " At first, looking at Mu Ci who was full of impatience, Yu Shi said lightly: "Well, I don't have long ears, so I can't let you go out."

    Mu Ci almost laughed at his natural and confident attitude and tone up.

    "Do you have cat cake? It's none of your business whether I can go out or not? What, do I have to get your permission to go to the bathroom?"

    Yu Shi heard her words, and Mu Ci's pair showed no affection for him. Except for the anger, there were only plain eyes left, and he frowned, then stood up and left, but when he left from the classroom door, he casually glanced at Yu Anjie who was still waiting for someone at the door, his eyes were cold , seems to have a hint of warning.

    Mu Ci, who originally thought that Yu Shi would do something else, was completely taken aback by his actions. Although it was not obvious, his actions did show that Yu Shi had taken a step back, or that he had taken a step back. I also felt that what I did might not be right, but I couldn't bear to apologize, so I left directly.

    Mu Ci stared at Yu Shi's back, and really felt that this guy was a little abnormal recently.

    Whether it was the act of choosing liberal arts despite her high talent in science, or whether she avoided knowingly or unintentionally when tutoring her on weekdays, or today's completely rude and childish behavior and inexplicable departure, in short, everything It made Mu Ci feel a little weird.

    After walking to the playground with Yu Anjie and Rong Niannian, the three of them... mainly unilaterally accused all kinds of ungrateful words, and only heard the newcomers cry but not the old ones. Explain the reason why I no longer call you sister because of this.

    Mu Ci promised what she was going to do and then sent them away. When she walked back casually, she went another way.

    There, when she saw Yu Shi who had just left as if angry, the other party squatted slightly by the small pond, holding fish food that he didn't know where to get in his hand, feeding him at any time, with the expression on his face as focused as ever.

    She took a few steps closer, and before she even stepped forward, she heard the other party say to the fish in the pond with a slightly different tone than before: "Mu Xiaoci, come here, I have something delicious for you!"

    After all, he threw fish food there, and soon, several fish came to snatch the food alive and kicking.

    After finishing speaking, the fish swam around in a circle, and then all left the direction where Yu Shi was.

    And Yu Shi's eyes fell on a little red fish inside from the beginning to the end, and after seeing it finished eating the food it fed, it happily swam away with the other friends.

    He looked at it for a long time, and finally said with a helpless tone: "Look, after eating my food, I didn't even look at me in a blink of an eye, and went to play with my partner.     " Feeling that she hadn't finished speaking, Mu Ci stood behind and waited for a long time, so long that she thought this guy wasn't going to say anything. When she stepped up and was about to walk over, another sentence was suddenly said, with a strong Possession and helplessness.     "You little heartless..."

    Her voice was no longer the indifference and indifference of the past, but seemed to be free of some kind of restraint, with a hint of undisguised affection, anger and other emotions.

    Mu Ci stood far away, not really listening.

    When she was hesitating whether to continue walking, the person who was still squatting suddenly stood up and looked towards her, with the usual indifference and indifference on his face.

    Although that face is still pretty, it is not as real as before.

    Mu Ci couldn't figure out what he was doing like this, and the voice he heard just now was intermittent, so he didn't know what he was doing at all, but felt that the stern side face was much softer.

    "You...are playing with the fish?" After Mu Ci finished speaking, he seemed to be afraid that the other party would think too much, and continued, "It's okay, I actually didn't see anything, you continue!

    " Thinking of being grabbed by the arm just before leaving, Mu Ci heard a familiar male voice.

    "No need, I'll go with you."

    After that, he seemed to realize something was wrong, and calmly put down his hand, only looking at Mu Ci indifferently, as if waiting for her to say something.

    "..."

    That look is not the same as just now.

    The author has something to say: I put it up, I’m so sleepy =_=

    Come on tomorrow! Come on, everyone! Go, go, go! good night, haha.