Art with a cold

Jisung was bored. All the boys were at school but he was home sick. He was missing his best friends and that was a recipe for disaster. 

Taeyong was busy in his room and had left Jisung on the couch. The kid had been sleeping but he woke up a few minutes later and find some crayons. There was no paper however so he did the next best thing: he drew on the wall.

"Park Jisung! You know your not allowed to draw on the walls" Taeyong scolded, catching the kid off guard. Jisung sniffled and moved away from the wall. Taeyong quickly cleaned off the scribbled drawings and went to find something for the youngest to do while he made some soup for the baby. 

A while later the other boys walked in and Chenle immediately went for Jisung despite Taeyong's warnings that the boy was sick. To Chenle, it didn't matter. He had already spent half the day separated from his partner in crime and he was not going to spend another second away from Jisung. Taeyong went back to his room, trusting that the kids would be fine while he showered. He would have done it earlier but there was no one to watch Jisung. Now with six hyungs present, Jisung would be fine. 

"I want to color" Jisung tugged on Jaemin's sleeve, knowing that Jaemin would be most likely to let him color.

"Okay. Come on" Jaemin took the youngest's hand and led him to the playroom, getting out some markers and crayons. He was about to get the paper but Jisung just started drawing on the wall. Jaemin watched him for a minute, unsure if that was okay.

"Sungie!" Jaemin grabbed the marker from his brother, putting the cap back on it. Jisung obviously had not expected that as he started crying. Jaemin panicked and gave the marker back. Jisung stopped crying and went back to drawing. Jaemin began to feel guilty but not as much as he had when the youngest was crying.

Taeyong had heard Jisung's short cry and went to make sure the youngest was okay. He walked into the playroom, stopping when he saw what the two were doing. Jaemin had begun to color as well, thinking it would be fine. If Jisung was doing it then why couldn't he? 

Taeyong cleared his throat to let the boys know he was behind them. Jaemin dropped the marker he was holding, slowly turning his head to look at Taeyong. Jisung continued drawing without a single care in the world. 

"Hand them over" Taeyong held his hand out for the markers. Jaemin put the cap on his and gave it to Taeyong. Jisung pouted but did the same. Taeyong quickly cleaned up the other markers and crayons before kneeling down in front of the boys.

"Jisung, what did I tell you earlier?" Taeyong would get to Jaemin in a moment.

"No color on walls" Jisung pouted.

"So why are you doing it again when I told you not to?" Taeyong wondered. The kid clearly remembered but still didn't listen.

"Cause it's more fun than paper!" Jisung beamed. Taeyong laughed inwardly.

"Well if you think drawing on the walls is fun then you should have just as much fun cleaning it off" Taeyong decided. Jisung's smile faded and he started pouting again. Jaemin was avoiding looking at Taeyong, aware that he was in trouble. 

"You both know your not supposed to draw on the walls. Jaemin, you've known this for a while now and Jisung, I just told you earlier. You broke the rules" Taeyong lectured. Both boys realized the severity of how much trouble they were in and averted their eyes.

"No, look at me" Taeyong tapped the boys on the chin to get them to look up. 

"Now, you can either get three smacks or go sit in the corner for six or four minutes" Taeyong didn't usually give the boys a choice but he would this time. Taeyong knew they were going to choose the smacks. If there was one thing all seven boys had in common, it was that they hated timeouts. And he was right. 

"Jaemin, you first" Taeyong pulled the six year old closer to him, folding his pants down and spanking him three times before redressing the kid. 

"Go on and start on your homework. If you need help, you can ask me or one of your hyungs" Taeyong kissed the boy's forehead, knowing that Jaemin was more sensitive than the others and usually needed to know that Taeyong wasn't mad at him after getting in trouble. 

"Yes hyung. I'm sorry" Jaemin hugged his guardian. Taeyong let him for a moment before puling away.

"Go on" Taeyong smiled at the kid. Jaemin nodded and went to rejoin his brothers.

"Jisungie" Taeyong stood up, bringing the four year old up with him. 

"Now I am taking into consideration that you are sick and I know your bored but that does not mean you get to break the rules and disobey me. You knew better than to be drawing on the walls, even if Jaemin let you, you knew that I wouldn't allow it, didn't you?" Taeyong sat down on the bed. 

"Yes" Jisung nodded, chewing on his bottom lip. Taeyong gently stopped him, he didn't want the kid to make his lip bleed. 

"Hold on for me, okay?" Taeyong stood the kid up, lightly patting his bottom. It was more like love taps but he knew Jisung would feel it. 

"Good boy. Next time, listen to me okay?" Taeyong held the youngest close. Jisung nodded again and let himself go to sleep. Taeyong was going to make him go down for a nap soon anyways so he just set the kid down in his bed and left. He would go back to get Jisung in an hour. He knew the kid needed a nap but he still wanted Jisung to sleep through the night.

"Jaemin, why don't you go take a nap?" Taeyong suggested, though it was clear Jaemin didn't have a choice.

"You don't make Chenle nap!" Jaemin argued.

"Chenle wasn't drawing on the walls. Go now. I don't care if you sleep or not but try to rest" Taeyong responded quickly. Jaemin huffed, slamming his books shut and stomping up the stairs.

"If you do not stop throwing a tantrum, I have no problem spanking you more, little boy!" Taeyong warned. Jaemin stopped and moved more quietly. Taeyong nodded, satisfied. He checked on the two kids after a while, pleased to see both of them sleeping. Sending Jaemin down for a nap had been a good idea. Taeyong even considered making naps a regular thing for the kids. Obviously not Mark and Renjun, that was not a battle that Taeyong wanted to fight, and Jeno usually did good after school but for the younger four, it wasn't that bad of an idea. 

______________________________________
Mark-10
Renjun-9
Jeno-8
Haechan-7
Jaemin-6
Chenle-5
Jisung-4