Jisung's life

"Who's kid is that?" Chenle did not expect to find a single kid in Jisung's house when he walked in. Jisung just glared at him, rocking one kid back and forth while two more were crying on the floor and a fourth was calmly doing his homework on the couch. It was clear that a lot had changed since the last time any of the family had seen Jisung.

"Their all mine. That one's Kenji, the one crying is Grace and Lilo and Keo are on the floor right now. Keo's the one sucking his foot" Jisung answered, pointing to each of the kids as he said their name. Lilo and Keo looked up at him when they heard their names but quickly lost interest a second later.

"Do you need help?" Chenle set his own son down, letting go of Nari's hand and hoping she didn't run off or cause havoc with her new cousins.

"Please" Jisung nodded. He was desperate. He had been in the middle of helping Kenji with his homework but having three one year olds in the house made that almost impossible and his attention was diverted.

"Hey, Gracie. Do you want to go to Uncle Lele, hmm?" Jisung sweet talked to the girl as he handed her to Chenle and pried Keo off his leg, going back to help Kenji with his homework.

"Hi princess. I haven't met you yet but your so cute" Chenle squealed, fawning over his niece. She stared at him like he was an alien and then giggled and spat in his eye. He probably deserved that. If there was one thing that Chenle knew; don't baby talk a one year old. They don't understand and will spit in your eye.

"Lee Grace!" Jisung noticed and was embarrassed. He had been hoping his kids would make a good impression on his brothers but that was a distant dream now. He was about to apologize to Chenle until the older boy stopped him.

"It's okay Ji. I raise two kids of my own" Chenle wiped his eye with his shirt and looked back at Grace.

"Do you want to go play with your brother and sister? Come on, let's go play" Chenle quickly located the toy box and grabbed a few, sitting down to play with the triplets. He managed to keep them all occupied until Kenji finished his homework and seemingly finally took notice of the other adult in the house.

"Oh hi uncle Lele!" Kenji smiled at his uncle. Chenle wasn't really sure how this kid knew his name if they had never met.

"Hi kid" Chenle waved back.

"Thank you so much for staying! You have no idea how much of a help that was" Jisung hugged Chenle, not even caring that they were grown men now and not little kids.

"No problem. Free babysitting is the best thing ever" Chenle waved the gratitude aside. Jisung looked a little embarrassed at the mention of free babysitting but that was exactly what it had been.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that us kids are all planning a get together and eomma and appa have offered to watch all the kids" Chenle explained.

"Really? They offered to watch eleven kids on top of their own six?" Jisung didn't think that either Taeyong or Lola would sign up for that without some kind of help.

"Fifteen. They signed up to watch fifteen kids. Plus, Xiaojun-hyung and Doyoung-hyung are going to be helping them so they won't be totally alone" Chenle corrected. Jisung still didn't believe that. With Xiaojun and Doyoung helping, that added three more kids to the mix.

"When is it? Maybe I'll be there" Jisung wasn't sure if he wanted to go but he would think about it. Chenle wrote down all the information his only dongsaeng would need and he stayed for the rest of the day, helping with his nieces and nephews.

"Hey, Jiji, its time for bed. Go brush your teeth" Jisung peeked into his oldest son's room a few hours later, when it was getting dark. Chenle was holding Keo and Grace and Jisung had Lilo on his hip.