Cherry blossom

Jaemin squeezed Mark's hand tightly, so tightly that the oldest feared he would end up with a broken hand.

"It's okay Jaemin. She's almost finished and this will all be worth it" Renjun promised from above, wincing in pain himself. Him, Mark, Jeno and Haechan had all gone to get tattoos. Taeyong and Lola knew that much but what they hadn't known was that Jaemin went with them and Mark sighed the permission slip in their parents place.

"All done sweetie. You were very brave, would you like a piece of candy?" The artist set her pen to the side.

"I'm not three" Jaemin scowled at her. The lady laughed.

"Oh sweet pea, we have these things happen more than you think. Most kids can't handle getting a tattoo as large as yours so you deserve it. Why don't you go take your pick?" She prompted and Jaemin didn't argue this time because he did kind of want a piece of candy. Haechan had finished already since his was just a small little constellation. Mark got a little picture of balloons floating into the sky. Jeno's was a picture of the boys and Taeyong that had been taken when they first arrived.

"It's time to go now" Mark led his brothers home and they tried their best to pretend that Jaemin didn't have a tattoo on his back. Surprisingly, it took longer than the boys had thought for Taeyong, Lola, Chenle or Jisung to realize something was wrong.

"What is that?" Jisung pointed to his brothers back where the, now healed, tattoo was peeking out from under his shirt. Jaemin quickly slipped a jacket on over his tank.

"It's nothing. Don't tell, please" Jaemin pleaded.

"What will you give me?" Jisung wondered, realizing he could get a lot out of this. Jaemin thought for a moment.

"I'll be your chauffeur. Anywhere you want to go" Jaemin decided.

"If mom or dad finds out about your tattoo, you'll lose every privilege you have. Driving included" Jisung pointed out. Jaemin cursed under his breath; of course his brother was right.

"Fine, whatever you want. You'll have it" Jaemin didn't realize what trouble he had gotten himself into with those words. Jisung smirked.

"Your black card" Jisung decided and Jaemin's face fell. Whenever the boys turned sixteen, they were given a black card for emergencies. Jisung was still a year away from getting his which was great cause for jealousy since he was the only one.

"Ji, you know those are for emergencies only. I can't do that" Jaemin shook his head.

"Fine then. Mom! Dad! Jaemin has something to tell you" Jisung turned over his shoulder.

"Okay! Okay, fine! Just... don't go overboard. Emergencies only and only buy something that you really need or want. You have an allowance so I suggest using that before this card" Jaemin pulled the card out of his wallet and handed it to Jisung.

"I will. Thanks Jaem" Jisung turned and left, admiring the card in hand. Of course one thing the two boys forgot about was that Taeyong saw every purchase made and the cards that six of his sons had were under his name.

Three days later
"Jaemin, I want to talk to you" Taeyong walked in after getting off the phone with his bank. Jaemin stood up and so did Jisung and all the other boys except Chenle, who for once had nothing to do with the recent events. 

"Alone" Taeyong added, looking at Jisung, Haechan and Jeno. They all sat down and Jaemin followed Taeyong into his office alone, shutting the door behind him. 

"Your spending has gone over the limit, you know that?" Taeyong handed Jaemin a piece of paper. It was a printed copy of his monthly spending. Most of them Jaemin recognized as his own purchases but then it got more absurd and closer together. The items being bought also got more expensive as Jaemin kept reading.