Hacker

"Are you sure you can do this?" Jeno looked nervously over his brothers shoulder at the screen in front of them.

"Of course I am. Now be quiet so I can focus" Renjun snapped, pushing his fake glasses up on his face and sticking his tongue out in complete concentration.

"There! We're in. Now, which classes was it that you wanted me to change?" Renjun looked up at Jeno for the first time since he had sat down.

"Math and Writing" Jeno pointed the two classes out.

"Ooh yeah. No offense but I can see why" Renjun stared at the two big Fs on his brothers report card. Jeno flicked him on the head and Renjun laughed. He changed the two Fs to Bs. It would be too suspicious to change them to As and Renjun was not looking to get caught anytime soon.

"I did try" Jeno responded. 

"Sure you did" Renjun answered, not really paying much attention to what his brother was saying.

"What, you don't believe me?" Jeno was honestly a little insulted. How could Renjun not believe him? They were brothers.

"No offense Jeno, but I have seen your grades when you actually try and this is not it" Renjun pointed out. Jeno just crossed his arms and sulked. He could hear Taeyong returning with the other boys and started to panic.

"Will you hurry up?!" He snapped.

"Don't rush me! Do you want to have good grades on here?" Renjun snapped back, moving a little faster. 

"Yes!" Jeno nodded. He needed to have good grades. There was this concert that he had wanted to go to for a really long time which is why he needed his grades to look good. 

"Then shut up and go distract dad" Renjun ordered. Jeno flicked the back of his head and went downstairs. 

"Hey dad" Jeno jumped right in to help put the groceries away.

"Hey, where's Renjun? Dinner won't take long so I want you boys all down here" Taeyong wondered. All the other boys were there except Renjun.

"He's uh, working on something for school. He should be down soon" Jeno hoped that wouldn't technically count as a lie. Taeyong just nodded, believing that Jeno was being honest and began to make dinner.

"Hey, Jeno. Come cut this for me" Taeyong handed a cucumber to Jeno and a knife. They worked in silence for a moment and then the whole family was sitting down for dinner. Taeyong did not suspect a thing until much later.

"Mark, why don't you take the little ones to the park. I need to talk to Jeno and Renjun alone" Taeyong handed the spare key to his oldest and helped get Haechan, Chenle, Jisung and Jaemin out the door. 

"Busted" Mark grinned as he passed Renjun and Jeno. They had just gotten back from school and Mark knew exactly what Taeyong wanted to talk to his younger brothers about. 

"I ran into your teacher today, Jeno. And yours too Renjun" Taeyong sat down on the coffee table, motioning for Jeno and Renjun to take a seat on the couch.

"Oh. You did?" Renjun looked at Jeno, smiling nervously. This was not going to be good. 

"Yeah. It was kind of funny because your teacher told me that your grades had suddenly gone up and she didn't remember changing them. And your teacher said that none of the sixth grade teachers assigned homework this week" Taeyong looked between the two boys, waiting for an explanation.

"Well, maybe she just got confused. And you probably just talked to the wrong teacher" Renjun tried to get them out of this but he knew that the act was up. They were in trouble.