Hurt baby

"Jisung, you better stop running before you get hurt" Mark warned, swinging back and forth on the swings at the park. Taeyong had told Mark that he needed a break for a little while so Mark walked his brothers down to the park and they started playing around. 

"I'll be fine!" Jisung waved the suggestion aside, continuing in his game of tag with Jaemin and Chenle. Haechan and Jeno were throwing a ball back and forth while Renjun had somehow managed to climb to the roof of the playground and was reading a book. Mark was keeping a close eye on him to ensure that Renjun didn't fall and get hurt, which was actually very likely. A minute later, Jisung tripped and stopped running, just laying on the rough wood chips on the ground. Jisung looked at his finger sadly. Realistically, it was no more than a scratch but to him, it was so much more.

"Hyungie!" Jisung went looking for the first person he could find. Most of the boys weren't even paying attention so it was Jaemin who heard him and reacted first.

"What is it, baby?" Jaemin knelt down in front of the five year old. Jisung held his finger out and Jaemin nodded.

"Come on. Let's get you taken care of. Hyungie will make it better" Jaemin took Jisung's other hand and pulled out a bandaid, putting it on his baby brother's finger. Jisung smiled at him even though there were still dried tear tracks on his face. Jaemin quickly wiped those away. 

"All better?" Jaemin checked. 

"Thank you!" Jisung hugged him and chased after Chenle, moving a little slower this time so he didn't trip again. Jaemin decided to sit and watch them but he was interrupted a moment later.

"I want to go up there!" Jisung ran back over to Jaemin, pointing to where Renjun was on the roof of the playground. Jaemin looked uncertain. It was pretty high even for Renjun and Jaemin didn't want to take any chances of his five year old brother falling off. 

"Maybe you should just stay down here" Jaemin decided. It wasn't worth it. He didn't feel like bringing Jisung home all hurt and he knew Mark wouldn't want to either. Jisung pouted at him but didn't argue and started kicking around the ball that Haechan and Jeno had abandoned. Less than a second later, a loud cry of pain pierced the silence and the boys were on their way home, Mark carrying Jisung on his back.

"What happened?" Taeyong panicked when he saw the sight of Jisung's knee.

"He was kicking a ball and a large wood chip decided to stab him" Renjun joked. Taeyong was not amused by that and he took Jisung into the kitchen, patching his knee up. Luckily, the cut wasn't too deep but Jisung still sat on the couch for the rest of the day, being waited on by his brothers as if he were a prince. That was one time that Jisung actually loved having six older brothers. 

Mark-11
Renjun-10
Jeno-9
Haechan-8
Jaemin-7
Chenle-6
Jisung-5