Lola

"Who are you?" Jaemin looked up with bright eyes at the lady in front of him. She was really pretty, at least he thought so. She had black hair that went down to her waist and the prettiest eyes that seemed to sparkle when the sun hit them. It was safe to say Jaemin liked her right away.

"I'm Lola. And I'm going to guess you are...mhm, Jisung?" Lola knew right away that this was not Jisung but she was playing around with Jaemin. He giggled and shook his head.

"I'm Jaemin!" He held his hand out to her. Lola took it and shook his hand.

"Jaemin, right! How could I mess that up?" She nodded as if that should have been obvious. Jaemin shrugged, still not letting go of her hand.

"Why don't you show me where your brothers are? I'd love to meet them" She suggested. Taeyong smiled at her. He had been nervous about introducing Lola to the boys but it was going pretty well so far. 

"Okay!" Jaemin nodded cheerfully and started leading Lola around the house. Taeyong trailed after them, feeling a little bit like a third wheel.

"Who is that?" Haechan glared at Lola. 

"I'm Lola. What's your name?" Lola continued smiling despite picking up that Haechan was not excited to meet her. 

"Haechan. What's she doing here?" Haechan turned to Taeyong. 

"Sorry about him. He got into a bit of trouble earlier so he's grounded and that always puts him in a bad mood" Taeyong apologized for Haechan, giving the kid a stern look. Haechan shrugged it off and went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Oh no worries! Will he be joining us for dinner later?" Lola nodded understandingly and went back to holding Jaemin's hand. The seven year old was dancing excitedly and a little impatiently as he waited for the adults to stop talking so he could continue the tour. 

"I would rather die" Haechan responded. Taeyong glared at him again even though Haechan couldn't see. Lola just laughed it off, said bye to Haechan and let herself be led around the house once more. Taeyong stayed behind, scolding Haechan for his rude remarks. 

"Who's the lady?" Mark, Renjun and Jeno looked up from the game they were playing when Jaemin and Lola walked into Mark and Renjun's room.

"Our new mom I think" Jaemin scratched the side of his head confused. Lola patted his head awkwardly, well aware that comment caught the oldest three off guard.

"I'm a friend of your dads" She stated. She wasn't sure how much Taeyong had told the boys and she didn't want to say anything wrong. 

"He's not our dad. He just takes care of us. We don't have parents" Mark turned back to his game. Renjun killed him in a single second and gave a victorious shout. Lola wrinkled her nose a little as she watched the screen; she didn't like bloody games like the one the boys were playing.

"Don't be rude, Mark" Jeno scolded lightly. Mark shrugged and rejoined the game. Jaemin quickly closed the door again.

"Sorry about him. Hyung says he's going through something called pubrety" Jaemin said the word slowly so he didn't mess it up.

"Puberty, hon. He's going through puberty" Lola corrected and Jaemin nodded, going to the nursery next. 

"This used to be my room but now I share with Haechan! This is for the babies" Jaemin pushed the door open. 

"That's Chenle and Jisung" Jaemin pointed to the two boys. Lola walked further into the room and knelt down besides the youngest two.

"Stranger danger!" Chenle screeched.