Staying with Doyoung 2

"Are we there yet?" Chenle pushed himself up in his seat to see the front of the car better over Haechan. Doyoung wasn't really sure why the youngest two were behind the middle two but he had been trying to do things in age order so everyone was next to someone their age and somehow Haechan and Jaemin snuck past him and switched seats with Chenle and Jisung.

"Chenle, if I hear you say that one more time, I will tape your mouth shut" Haechan snapped.

"Hey, Haechan, apologize at once" Doyoung ordered. Haechan rolled his eyes and muttered a quick sorry to Chenle, who had forgotten all about Haechan's threat. It didn't take much longer to get to the cabin. The ride was much quieter and more peaceful once the youngest three fell asleep in their seats. Even Haechan was getting tired as they neared their cabin. 

"Alright, here's the room arrangements. I don't want to hear any arguing, is that clear?" Doyoung had written out the rooms that the kids would have to share. There were six rooms. Kind of. One of the rooms was really just the loft so he was giving that one to Xiaojun, Mark, Hendery and Yangyang. Jaehyun and Jungwoo were in a room together as were Kun, Ten and Winwin. Renjun would share with Jeno and Haechan and the maknaes were in the room right next to Doyoung's single room. 

"I guess that's fair" Jaehyun and Jungwoo were clearly pleased with the room they had and they went to go find it. 

"Why do the four of us have to share when there's only three or two in the other rooms?" Hendery wondered, looking upset. 

"Because you four have the loft. It's the biggest and you four are closest in age to each other so that's why. Now go, I don't want to hear any arguments. I have chosen the rooms and that's that" Doyoung repeated. The four middle kids reluctantly agreed, not wanting to be in trouble on the first day and went to go unpack. 

It was quiet for a few hours while Doyoung cooked and the kids played games or rested in their rooms. Doyoung went to go check on the kids later and they ate dinner. Disaster struck on the second day. 

"Can we go swimming?" Chenle asked. Jisung, Jaemin and Haechan were behind him, all holding their towels. Doyoung looked at the time. The four of them would have time to swim before lunch.

"Sure but you have to take one of the older boys out with you" Doyoung nodded. There was no way he was letting four kids under eight outside by themselves especially in a pool. Jisung ran off to ask one of the older boys but none of them wanted to go outside. They preferred staying inside and playing games between themselves. 

"We don't need them! Come on" Haechan decided, annoyed at being ignored by his hyungs. Chenle and Jisung looked nervous about that idea but Jaemin and Haechan promised that it would be fine and they went outside. Miraculously, nothing did happen but only because Doyoung stepped outside and caught the four of them.

"Hey! What did I tell you? Get out right now" Doyoung was past angry, he was furious. Haechan cast a nervous glance at his brothers as they climbed out of the pool and padded over to Doyoung, who caught Jisung and lifted him up. 

Spank spank spank spank spank 

"Go inside" Doyoung set the maknae down, catching Chenle and swatting him. He stopped Jaemin and Haechan when they tried to go inside. 

"You two are the oldest, you know better. Something could have happened to you or your brothers. I am very disappointed in you" Doyoung reminded them. Haechan had known that but he thought they had a good reason.

"We asked one of the older boys to come out with us but they wouldn't!" Haechan argued.

"Then you wait for me. I would have gone out with you if you had just waited. You know better, little boy" Doyoung scolded. Haechan stayed quiet, unwilling to make things worse. Doyoung swatted the two of them when they passed and followed them to the living room. He made a detour to get some towels and wrap the boys up.