Playing house

Warning: this does have mentions of drugs so if that will be something that bothers you, skip this chapter.
_____________________________________________

Very few of the boys actually got spanked past the age of twelve or thirteen. There were only a few instances where they did and even then, they were no older than eighteen. Chenle was one of those few, as well as Mark, Renjun and Haechan. 

"Go inside" Taeyong opened the door, letting Chenle pass. He could feel the anger radiating off of the fourteen year old and that was fine. Chenle had every right to be angry, but he shouldn't be angry at anyone but himself. 

"Start talking" Taeyong ordered, pointing to the couch. Chenle sat down, crossing his arms in front of him.

"What do you want me to say?" Chenle scoffed. He knew exactly what Taeyong wanted him to say but he didn't know how to start. 

"You can start by telling where you got them?" Taeyong waited. Chenle scoffed again.

"I didn't 'get them'. I bought them!" Chenle argued. Taeyong just stared.

"Your not helping your case right now, kid" Taeyong pointed out.

"Case? What is this, court?" Chenle laughed a little.

"No but it could be. Your lucky the school called me and not the cops!" Taeyong was growing tired of how little Chenle seemed to be taking this seriously.

"I don't feel lucky" Chenle muttered, slouching down in the couch. Taeyong finally had enough.

"Really?! Would you rather have gotten arrested? Would you like for me to call the police cause I can do that right now! 'Yes, hello my son bought stuff from a drug dealer. Can you come arrest him?' Are you crazy?! Do you really want that?" Taeyong stood up, angrier than Chenle had ever seen him before.

"It's not like I was the one selling it!" Chenle argued, standing up as well.

"You bought it! That makes you just as guilty as whoever sold it. F*ck, Chenle what were you thinking?!" Taeyong shook his head.

"I'm done. I don't have to listen to this" Chenle pushed past Taeyong, going for the door.

"Sit down" Taeyong said, deathly calm. Chenle knew he was going to regret this but he slipped his jacket on.

"No" He opened the door.

"Lee Zhong Chenle! Sit down right now!" Taeyong yelled. Chenle huffed and came back to the couch, sitting down. He was kind of scared. Taeyong had never called him by his full name before and Chenle did not think it would be a good idea to ignore that anymore.

"I can't even look at you right now. Go stand over there and don't move" Taeyong pointed to the corner. Chenle's mouth dropped open.

"What am I, five?" Chenle argued. Taeyong grabbed his arm, pulling him up.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"You really love to not listen, don't you?" Taeyong pushed Chenle into the corner and walked away before he did something he was going to regret.

However, just as much as Taeyong was angry, Chenle was twice as angry.

"I'm leaving!" Chenle went back to the door, not stopping this time.

"Chenle!" Taeyong yelled.

"Your not my dad! Grow up and stop playing house! Everyone knows you never actually wanted any of us!" Chenle opened the door and left, letting it slam behind him.

"He.....he didn't mean it. You know that?" Jaemin's voice was small and it wavered a few times, like he was trying to hold back tears.

"No. I think he did" Taeyong answered, sadly. He had seen Chenle's face when he said that; Chenle meant every word.

"Come on guys, let's go upstairs" Mark pulled Jaemin off the stairs, leading him upstairs. He took Jisung's hand and pulled the youngest along behind him.

"None of us think that" Jeno stated. Haechan tried to pull him upstairs but Jeno was stronger.

"Just go please" Taeyong begged.

"Dad-" Jeno tried again. Taeyong flinched and Jeno stopped talking.

"Don't call me that" Taeyong whispered, just loud enough that Jeno and Haechan heard him. Renjun heard too.

"Let's go guys. Give him some space" Renjun took his younger brothers hands and led them upstairs. Taeyong didn't see their faces but he didn't need to. He could feel the pain and sadness in the air. A few minutes later, Renjun and Mark came back downstairs, passed Taeyong and went out the door to find Chenle.

They didn't come back until the next day.

________________________
Mark-19
Renjun-18
Jeno-17
Haechan-16
Jaemin-15
Chenle-14
Jisung-13