New kids

"Breaking News! Famous K-Pop idols, Lee Chenle, Lee Jaemin and Lee Jisung were seen with former star Lee Taeyong and former SM trainees, Mark Lee, Huang Renjun, Lee Jeno and Lee Haechan! Along with these former celebrities, the men were joined by none other than former model Kang Lola who has been out of the public for more than a decade now. The reason behind this unexpected appearance is still being investigated" Mark scoffed, muting the TV.

"They really do not waste any time at all" Jaemin complained, sitting next to Mark with a bottle in hand. Before he could take a drink, Mark took it from him and drank it himself. Jaemin huffed but didn't have the motivation to get another so he stayed where he was. 

"I don't know what's worse: that they managed to write a whole story in just one day or that they still got my name wrong even after ten years" Renjun glared at the blank screen, leaning against the back of the couch.

"Or how mom and dad have been married for seven years and they still refer to her as Kang Lola?" Chenle added, making a good point. Jisung suddenly let out a squeak of surprise and picked something, or someone, up off the ground. 

"Did you just squeak?" Chenle smirked. 

"Shut up!" Jisung snapped, settling Jee on his hip. Chenle burst out laughing and tried to hide it so he didn't wake up the youngest siblings. Still Jisung glared at him.

"You wake him then you get to sing him the lullaby to put him back to sleep" Jisung warned. There was only one thing that managed to put Jee to sleep, besides complete exhaustion, and it was a really cheesy lullaby that Jee probably should have outgrown when he was three but didn't. 

"I'm not going to wake him" Chenle huffed. Despite that a moment later, Jee lifted his head and looked around at his hyungs with the cutest look ever as he tried to wake up. Jisung sent Chenle a dirty look and deposited the youngest boy on Chenle's lap. Jee realized that he was no longer in his favorite hyung's arms and his face scrunched up. 

"Jisung! If he cries, your dead" Mark warned so Jisung came and took his younger brother back, calming Jee in a second.

"OPPA!" Ha-Yun slammed the door behind her, dropping her bag by the door and running into the living room.

"Inside voice, angel" Renjun looked up at her from his phone for a moment.

"Sorry, Junnie-oppa. Lele-oppa! You were supposed to walk me back from school. Where were you?" She turned to Chenle, faking annoyance. Chenle checked the date really quickly.

"I'm sorry angel. I thought today was when you had that volunteer thing. I'll make it up to you" Chenle admitted. Ha-Yun shrugged and walked over to him, soaking up all the attention he'd give her.

"You owe me ice cream" She decided. Chenle nodded, reminiscing over how old his baby sister had gotten. He knew she had grown up but he didn't realize until then just how much older she was now. Ha-Yun ran off and changed into a shorter skirt and hoodie that she definitely didn't steal from one of her brothers. It was still hard for him to believe that she was almost ten and the twins were attending school soon. It felt like just recently he was holding a newborn Ha-Yun in his arms for the first time after she came back from the hospital. 

"Get your shoes on and let's go now" Chenle waited for her at the door, and they left. 

"I can't wait to be nine" Jae pouted, coming down the stairs slowly, using the wall as her support. Jeno noticed and came over to help her. 

"Don't grow up too fast. It'll be here before you know it and soon you'll be as old as Mark" Renjun teased. Mark threw a pillow at him, feeling an odd sense of glee when Renjun flinched and glared at him. They were being kids again and it didn't even matter that they were almost thirty and had kids of their own. Being in their childhood home had a way of doing that.