Honeymoon

Alright, now you four behave for your hyungs please. We'll be back in a month" Taeyong got his and Lola's suitcases in the back of the car.

"We'll be fine. Have fun on your trip" Haechan promised. He felt a little annoyed that he needed to stay with 127 as well but he didn't say this. He didn't want to make Taeyong's pre-honeymoon be a bad experience.

"Alright. We're going now" Taeyong opened the door for Lola and caught Taeil's eye, motioning to the younger five kids. Taeil understood and nodded. Taeyong was telling him to keep a close eye on those five. Especially the boys.

"Can we go out?" Jisung asked.

"Sure. Be back by ten" Yuta nodded. Taeil didn't see any reason why they couldn't but he would feel better if they had someone go with them.

"Shouldn't you take one of your brothers?" Johnny said before Taeil could say anything.

"Who would we take? Renjun is on his way back to Japan, Mark had left already and so has Jeno" Chenle argued. He had a point. Renjun had left right after the ceremony to be back before his college classes the next day. Mark said he had to be up early for work and Jeno had a big essay due that he had procrastinated on.

"We'll be fine, hyung. I promise. We'll be back before ten and if we're not, you can ground us for the next month" Jisung assured Taeil and Johnny.

"Don't tell him that. Do you want to be grounded for a month?" Jaemin smacked his brother's arm.

"Before ten. No later, understood?" Johnny repeated. Jaemin saluted to him and dragged his younger brothers down the street. Haechan ran after them.

"Well, at least Haechan is going with them" Ten wasn't sure if that was a good thing but it was better than the other three going by themselves.

"Alright. Let's go get Yunnie to bed" Hendery went back into the house and tried to find the girl which was an impossible task in itself. Most of the older guys were asleep by the time that the Dreamies got home but Taeil had waited up for them.

"See? We got here before ten" Jaemin pointed out.

"Yes you did. Thank you, now go to bed" Taeil dismissed them. The younger two went to what had been Jaehyun and Jungwoo 's room and the older boys ran off to what used to be Doyoung's room but both were now empty.

"I still don't see why we have to stay here. I'm almost nineteen, I can watch you guys perfectly fine" Haechan pointed out.

"They wouldn't trust you to watch us for a week, let alone a month. Not after what happened last time" Jaemin responded, making a good point.

"That was not my fault. Mark, Renjun and Jeno shouldn't have left us alone" Haechan argued.

"Agreed but you shouldn't have tried to cook with the stove either. Especially because dad gave us strict instructions not to and we had plenty of food that only required heating up. So, you know, still kind of your fault" Jaemin shot back quickly. Haechan knew he had lost so he gave up. Or he should have.

"I'm tired of this. We're seventeen and eighteen. We can do what we want. Come on! And let's get the other two while we're at it" Haechan got up, changing quickly and going to wake the maknaes. Jaemin met them at the door, having no idea why Haechan wanted to do this but being so caught up in the excitement that he didn't question it. Chenle and Jisung looked like they had just been dragged out of bed and had clothes thrown at them while still half asleep so there would be no resistance from them.

"Are you really sure about this?" Jaemin shoved his hands in his jacket pockets as he followed Haechan down the street. Chenle's hand was warm in his own and Jaemin clung tightly to his brother so Chenle didn't fall behind. Jisung was clinging to Haechan as if he wanted to be carried but it was clear that both Jisung and Haechan knew the maknae was too tall and Haechan too short for that.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Haechan reached back for Jaemin's hand and he got it.

"Well because for one thing if we get caught, we'll be in trouble. Remember what Jisung told Taeil-hyung? This is our vacation, I really don't want to spend it stuck in the dorms" Jaemin pointed out.

"Relax. We just won't get caught" Haechan shrugged. Jaemin had a feeling it wouldn't be that easy but he went along with it and kept following Haechan. A while later, Jisung perked up and handed his phone to Haechan, going back to walking while half asleep.

"Hey Ten-hyung" Haechan tried to pretend nothing was wrong.

"Cut the act. Come home right now before I wake hyungs" Ten warned. Haechan turned and started walking the opposite way back to the dorm.

"Okay. We're on our way" Haechan hung up and handed Jisung his phone again.

"I hope he doesn't call eomma or appa" Chenle fretted. Jaemin patted his head assuredly. There was a more than likely chance that Taeil would find out and call Taeyong. Then they would really be done for.

"Before you say anything, we're really sorry! And please don't let Taeil-hyung call eomma or dad" Jisung pleaded.

"Oh no, I've already told Taeil-hyung and we're going to be telling Taeyong-hyung and Lola-noona as soon as they get back from their honeymoon" Ten shook his head. Jisung sighed defeated and just went back to his and Chenle's temporary room.

"Goodnight hyung!" Jaemin took Haechan's hand and tried to escape to their room.

"Stop" Taeil and Johnny walked out of the kitchen, hearing the whole thing.

"Hi hyungs" Haechan faced them, already knowing how this was going to go.

"Remember what Jisung said if you broke the rules?" Taeil mentioned. Haechan and Jaemin nodded, remembering clearly.

"Good. Put your phones on the table and go tell your brothers. Your not to leave the dorm for the next month" Taeil dismissed the older boys and they left quickly to share the news with Chenle and Jisung. Now they just had to wait for Taeyong and Lola to get back.

"We were gone for a month and the very first day we're gone, you decided to sneak out!" Taeyong looked at his four younger boys disappointed.

"Sorry?" Haechan offered. Taeyong shook his head.

"Come on boys, let's go to the car" Lola led the youngest three out, Jisung carrying Ha-Yun. Haechan stayed behind.

"We'll talk at home. Thank you for watching them while we were gone. I'm sorry if they gave you too much trouble" Taeyong turned to the members of 127 and WayV.

"It was no problem. The boys are great, their just kids. And Ha-Yun is a joy even if she's full of never ending energy" Johnny waved the gratitude aside. Taeyong had to agree with both statements but he thanked his friends again and left with Haechan. It was going to be a long day.

___________________________
Mark-21
Renjun-20
Jeno-19
Haechan-18
Jaemin-17
Chenle-16
Jisung-15
Ha-Yun-2

Taeil-36
Johnny-35
Taeyong-35
Yuta-35
Doyoung-30
Jaehyun-27
Jungwoo-27
Kun-24
Ten-23
Winwin-23
Xiaojun-21
Hendery-20
Yangyang-19