Mattress surfing

Renjun looked up when he heard a lot of loud thumping and giggling from upstairs. Him and Mark exchanged a knowing look, already guessing that their brothers were up to no good but neither of them having the energy to step in. Plus, it wasn't their job to. Kun had gotten in trouble for something so as punishment, he had to watch the Dreamies while Taeyong was busy at the company.

"Mattress surfing?" Jeno walked in, sitting down. The noise from upstairs had quite possibly gotten louder, if that was even possible. It was a miracle that Kun could not hear it from outside, where he had been for almost an hour. He gave the excuse that it was urgent but Mark and Renjun knew he was just talking to his girlfriend. Kun had confided in Yangyang, Hendery and Xiaojun about his girlfriend, who in turn told Mark and Renjun.

"Yep. Just wait until Kun-gege comes back in and they get caught" Renjun smirked evilly, thinking about how much trouble his brothers would be in. Jeno poked a hole in his juice box and sipped the juice from his straw.

"You don't think you'll be in trouble for knowing what they were doing and not saying something?" Jeno worried. 

"Nah, its not our responsibility to make sure their behaving. That's what Kun-gege is supposed to be doing if he wasn't getting all hard and flirty with his girlfriend over the phone" Renjun flipped the page of his book. Mark was completely unbothered to the side, completely blocking out the conversation between his younger brothers.

"What's hard?" Jeno looked confused. Mark finally broke out of his daze and looked at Renjun, who was staring straight ahead at the wall.

"I forgot your still like six" Renjun muttered loud enough for Jeno to hear.

"I'm nine" Jeno argued, pouting at his brother as he drank his juice box. Renjun shook his head and went back to his book.

"Ask dad when he gets home. But don't tell him I told you. Just say that you heard it at school" Renjun advised, thinking he had saved himself. 

"Why would I lie to him?" Jeno wondered. Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Because if you don't, I'll tell appa that you skipped school to go to the arcade last week and forged his signature on the note the school sent home" Renjun threatened. Jeno frowned and walked away.

"What is happening up there!?" Kun walked back in a minute later.

"Murder" Renjun grinned and hid it behind his book. Kun still could hear the sarcasm in the boys tone and gave Renjun an unamused glance.

"Mattress surfing" Mark corrected his younger brother. Kun gave him an appreciative nod and went upstairs. 

"You are not supposed to be doing this! Get downstairs" Kun scolded. Chenle pouted and went downstairs, dragging his baby blanket behind him. Jisung did the same. It was one of the only things each of the boys came with and all seven kids treasured their blankets. Even Mark and Renjun still slept with theirs. 

"That was unfair" Jaemin argued, following his little brothers. He was more upset that they were upset than he was at his fun being ruined. 

"Yeah, you know what would really be unfair? Having to take you to the hospital. That's outside my pay for this whole day, okay? So don't go being stupid and getting hurt" Kun responded. Haechan climbed onto the arm of the couch so he was more eye level with Kun.

"I thought you were babysitting as punishment for something?" He corrected. Kun sighed, this was not what he wanted to do today but of course Taeil made all the decisions. Kun would have argued with the oldest but then Johnny and Yuta walked in and even Kun was not dumb enough to pick a fight with even one of those two, let alone both.