Lost

"This is going to be fun" Renjun crossed his arms, walking behind Mark. 

"Stop being such a smart ass" Mark scolded lightly. Renjun shrugged and kept walking. The other boys were messing around and laughing behind them. 

"Language, Mark!" Taeyong yelled ahead to the kids. Mark waved his hand behind him in acknowledgment. The whole group was at an amusement park for the night. Lola had been too busy to join them or she would've been there but Taeyong still brought the boys along, they deserved a night off now that they were on break from school. 

"Where do we go first?" Jisung wondered, staying close to Chenle. Jaemin watched them since the older kids had mostly grouped up together and weren't letting the youngest three join them. Jaemin knew he could complain to Taeyong but he didn't want to be seen as a baby and besides, it was more fun with just the three of them without their older brothers tagging along.

"We could go on that" Chenle suggested, pointing to a really high roller coaster. Jaemin and Jisung looked at each other. 

"Okay. Hey dad!" Jaemin grabbed his brothers hands and turned to Taeyong.

"Go ahead. I'm going to stay down here and I think your brothers are going ahead by themselves" Taeyong stopped walking to wait for the youngest three. Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Haechan kept going and were soon our of sight.

"Couldn't we walk around on our own?" Chenle asked once they came back down to where Taeyong was. The man looked really hesitant and for good reason. If one of the older boys were going with them, Taeyong would have no problem letting the three kids walk alone. But Jaemin was only twelve and Taeyong wasn't sure if he could be responsible enough to watch his brothers by himself.

"Please! I'll be responsible. I won't let them out of my sight!" Jaemin pleaded. Taeyong sighed and gave in.

"Okay. But you stay together, keep your phone on and be back at the entrance by ten. If you get lost, stay right where you are, call me and I will come find you" Taeyong instructed.

"We will. Thank you!" The three boys agreed. Taeyong waved them aside and sat down to enjoy his time. He wasn't one for coasters and rides so he would enjoy just having down time while the boys had fun.

"Come on. What are we going to do?" Jisung ran ahead a little.

"The first thing we're going to do is stay together. Jisung" Jaemin crossed his arms. Jisung huffed and walked back over to his older brothers. 

"I thought you were going to be fun" Jisung mumbled.

"I can be. As long as we stay together. Appa is trusting me, don't screw this up for me or I'll kick your ass myself" Jaemin stated. Jisung mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like him just cursing Jaemin out but he stayed with the older boys so Jaemin said nothing. 

They spent a lot of time walking around, trying a few rides before Jaemin looked at his phone and announced that it was time for them to be heading back. It was then that things started taking a turn. He was halfway back to the entrance of the park when he realized a few things:

1) it was quiet. He could no longer hear Chenle and Jisung talking behind him. 

2) there was only one set of footsteps and they were his

3) he could no longer feel his brother's loud, annoying presence behind him. He turned around and just as he had suspected, he was walking alone. The best thing he could do was text Taeyong and start retracing his steps so he did. 

Taeyong and the others caught up to him but by then, he was a nervous wreck.

"I lost them! I'm a terrible hyung, I swear they were right behind me!" Jaemin cried. Mark held him, looking at Taeyong.

"It's okay, Minnie. We'll find them" Taeyong assured his son. Jaemin didn't calm down so the older boys took him back to the car and Taeyong went to find the two youngest, who were hiding in the maze of mirrors. 

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Back to the car now" He demanded, following the two boys back outside the park and driving them home. As soon as they were home, it was late so he sent all seven boys to bed and thought of a way to deal with the youngest two in the morning. He ended up just setting a mountain of chores on them and confining them to the house for three days, which was like a lifetime to a ten-year-old and eleven-year-old. 

____________________________
Mark-16
Renjun-15
Jeno-14
Haechan-13
Jaemin-12
Chenle-11
Jisung-10