Q&A

Taeyong smoothed down his suit one more time and looked at his sons, daughter and wife. Now that some of the boys were a bit older, Taeyong and Lola decided that they needed to be in the media world. Especially with the youngest three being trainees, the more recognition they got before debut, the better. 

"Welcome! Tonight we have NCT star Lee Taeyong with his family, retired model Kang Lola, his sons Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung and daughter Ha-Yun. The youngest sons of this popular family are currently trainees under the same company as their father SM Entertainment" The interviewer introduced. The family bowed all at once to the cameras. 

"Shall we start? All the questions tonight come from people who have been watching both of you and supported you throughout your entire career as well as been waiting for the arrival of your sons as idols" The interviewer explained.

"Yes, we're very glad to be here tonight" Taeyong nodded, folding his hands in front of him. He hoped the boys would be professional and not do anything weird. More than anything, he hoped Ha-Yun would stay quiet.

"Then let's get to it!" The interviewer held up his card and started reading the questions. 

"How did each of the boys feel when you and Lola got married?"

"This is a good one! Boys? Answer one at a time, oldest to youngest" Taeyong turned to look behind him at the older boys.

"Okay! I guess for me, I didn't really feel any different. I was excited for them but they had been together for so long that even after the wedding, nothing really changed. Though I did have a lot of fun drinking and dancing with eomma" Mark smiled a little, remembering the night of the wedding. 

"Like Mark said, nothing really changed but it was a magical night and one that we will all remember" Renjun nodded, smiling politely. He didn't really want to be there but Taeyong had asked him to and Renjun gave in when Lola asked him. 

"Yeah, between them it was the same and even for us, I don't think we felt any different. They had always been our parents, married or not, and they raised us. I think it was good for all of us to have that moment together and for mom and dad to be able to continue their lives together as one" Jeno added. The other four said much the same thing before the next question came up. 

"Why don't you refer to each other as hyung?"  The interviewer read off his card. Taeyong turned to the boys again.

"We do sometimes. Especially for me, I do it the most I think especially to those four but to Jaemin and Chenle, their closer to me in age so I don't as much. When we're tired, sick or emotional, we're more likely to" Jisung explained. Mark laughed and the others followed suit soon after. Jisung ignored them. 

"How many of you have relationships or kids?" Chenle blushed and hung his head, all eyes were on him.

"All of them are in relationships. Mark is married, Jeno is engaged and the rest all have girlfriends except Jisung. Chenle has a daughter who is now a year old" Lola explained, trying to keep her own thoughts and emotions out of it. The boys sensed her annoyance at the question.

"My girlfriend also has a son" Jisung added. The man nodded and flipped his card.

"What was your dream job as kids?"

Jaemin snorted and hung his head. Lola and Taeyong exchanged a knowing look.

"I wanted to be an artist" Renjun decided to take the attention of his brother.

"I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Lele. Which sounds weird cause we're brothers" Jisung admitted. Chenle beamed at him and bumped arms with his brother.