Broken bones and bloody hands

If there was one person that Renjun did not get along with in the group, it was Haechan. The younger kid was very clingy and Renjun liked his space. They clashed a lot. Taeyong had gotten after both of them for fighting, Renjun more than Haechan because he was twice the size of the younger kid but it never seemed to do anything and Taeyong was at a loss for what to do. He had even asked Johnny, Yuta and Taeil, who had helped raise the WayV guys but even they were not much help. 

"Lee Donghyuck! Huang Renjun! Go to my room right now" Taeyong's patiene was dwindling, especially when he walked into the dorm after a quick call with his friends to find both boys once again rolling around on the floor, yelling at each other. 

"That's not fair! He started it" Renjun pointed to his brother. Haechan stuck his tongue out in retaliation. Taeyong had enough and grabbed Renjun's arm.

Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Go to my room now! I will not tell you again" Taeyong turned and gave Haechan the same, seeing as how the kid still had not moved. Renjun blushed a little at being swatted in front of his brothers and he quickly left. 

Around an hour later, Renjun slammed the door to his room, wincing when he heard loud footsteps coming down to his room. Luckily, it was just Haechan.

"I thought you were Taeyong-hyung" Renjun admitted.

"I know. I meant for you to" Haechan admitted, grinning. Renjun rolled his eyes, aiming a kick at his brother.

"Brat" He muttered, fondly. Haechan laughed, poking Renjun's stomach. The older swatted at his hand but he was smiling. 

"I'm sorry I'm annoying" Haechan sighed. Renjun felt a pang in his heart and he sat up, bringing Haechan into his arms.

"Well, damn kid. Your making me feel like a bad hyung" Renjun joked. Haechan sniffled and wiped at his eyes. Renjun realized then that this was more than just the fight they had downstairs.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Renjun looked at his little brother, deeply. Haechan tried to look away but Renjun didn't let him. 

"Kids at school think I'm annoying" Haechan admitted. Renjun's eyes darkened and the grip he had on Haechan's shoulder tightened. 

"Ow, hyung!" Haechan whined. Renjun quickly released him, apologizing and smoothing out the wrinkle in Haechan's shirt. 

"Hey, next time someone gives you trouble, text me" Renjun made Haechan promise. Renjun wasn't really sure what he would do but he knew it wasn't going to be good. Haechan didn't text him until a few days later and Renjun excused himself from class, locating his brother and the bullies that dared cross Haechan. 

______________________________
Taeyong sighed as he pocketed his phone and started driving to Renjun, Haechan, and Jeno's school. The principal hadn't said which of his kids was in trouble but he knew it was one of those three. When he walked into the principal's office, he found Renjun sitting there picking at the blood that was drying around his nose and Haechan was holding an icepack to his brother's eye. Just great. Jeno was in there too, looking confused but also a little pissed off. 

"Someone better start talking" Taeyong didn't see the principal in there so he just turned to his boys.

"It was all me. They didn't do anything" Renjun said immediately. Taeyong was able to figure that out pretty quickly considering that the other two were unharmed. 

"What happened?" Taeyong took a seat in one of those hard chairs that he absolutely hated. 

"Haechannie told me a few days ago, when we had that big fight, that some kids were messing with him so I made him promise that the next time they went after him, he'd tell me. Well they did today and I excused myself from class. I'm sure you can figure out the rest" Renjun explained.