Night routine

Taeyong walked into the living room where the kids were all gathered, watching TV. As soon as they saw him, they knew what he was going to say and started yelling over him so Taeyong couldn't get a word in.

"Hey! Come on guys, you know what time it is. Let's go" Taeyong silenced the seven boys. Jaemin slid dramatically off the couch and started stomping off to the bathroom to wait.

"Do we have to?" Jeno complained.

"Yes you do" Taeyong messed up the kid's hair as Jeno passed.

"I don't want to!" Renjun argued. Taeyong walked over to him and crouched down, cupping Renjun's face in his hand so the kid would look at him.

"I am willing to let you stay up a little later since it's the weekend but if your attitude continues, your going to bed at seven-fifteen like Jeno. Do you want that?" Taeyong chided. Renjun huffed and crossed his arms.

"No hyung" Renjun really didn't want that and that was the only reason he wasn't arguing more.

"Go on and pick out your pajamas. Jeno's first in the bathroom while I take care of these four. No fighting over who goes next" Taeyong pointed warningly at Renjun and Mark, both of them nodding and going to their room.

"Can we stay up later?!" Haechan peeked around the corner. Taeyong shooed him off to the master bathroom, walking behind the six year old.

"No" Taeyong answered quickly.

"Why not?" Haechan pouted, stopping in the middle of the hallway to look at Taeyong. The others came out of their rooms or bathroom to listen.

"Because you four get grumpy if you don't get enough sleep. Go on" Taeyong escorted the four youngest to his room and into the bathroom.

"I hate baths!" Chenle complained. Taeyong knew that. Chenle had always hated baths so trying to get him into the water was always a battle that Taeyong didn't want to fight sometimes.

"I know" Taeyong got the kid in and out quickly, not wanting to risk a tantrum and set Chenle to the side to wait with Haechan and Jaemin,who were wrapped in their own towels and were dripping water all over the floor.

"Hang on for me, Ji" Taeyong lifted the youngest into the tub and wet his hair, trying to be gentle so he didn't hurt the three year old. Jisung, unlike his brothers, didn't seem bothered by whatever Taeyong did. He was too distracted by slapping the water and splashing around.

"There we go. All done. See, Lele? The water won't hurt you" Taeyong wrapped Jisung into a towel and started drying the four boys off. Jisung fell asleep so Taeyong had to carry him and an almost sleeping Chenle to their room.

"Come on Minnie. Up you go" Taeyong swung the five year old up into his bunk bed, causing Jaemin to giggle.

"No sneaking off to your brothers rooms. Stay in bed okay?" Taeyong ruffled the kids hair.

"Yes hyung" Jaemin nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep. Taeyong tucked the kid in and turned out the lights. Haechan was waiting right outside the door and put his arms up when he saw Taeyong.

"Your getting a bit too big for this" Taeyong stated, picking the six year old up and carrying him to the room him and Jeno shared. Jeno was already in his bed, a book lying open in his hands. Taeyong checked the time:6:33.

"Haechan, you have about thirty minutes. Jeno, forty five" Taeyong told them and received two thumbs up. Renjun was just coming out of the kids bathroom when Taeyong closed the door to the middle boys' room.

"Can we watch a movie?" Mark was sitting on the couch, remote in hand. The TV screen was black but Taeyong knew that there was a movie already pulled up.

"As long as it's kid friendly. I don't want any of the kids coming in here and finding someone's head getting sliced off" Taeyong pointed out. Mark huffed and quickly changed the movie to something more innocent. Taeyong didn't say it but he also didn't want his nine year old and eight year old kids watching someone's head get cut off. He just didn't say so because Mark and Renjun would insist that they were old enough to stop watching kids movies. 

By the time the movie finishes, Renjun and Mark were asleep so Taeyong carried them to their room.

"Catch me!" Chenle jumped off Jaemin's bed when Taeyong walked in to check on the three boys. Taeyong managed to catch the four year old and gave him a light swat.

"You are supposed to be asleep, mister" Taeyong scolded quietly, string Chenle back in bed and pulling the covers up around him. Chenle was asleep before Taeyong even finished checking on Jaemin and Jisung.

-----------------------------
Mark-9. 8:30
Renjun-8. 8:00
Jeno-7. 7:15
Haechan-6. 7:00
Jaemin-5. 6:30
Chenle-4. 6:30
Jisung-3. 6:30