Memories

"What is that?" Mark wondered, walking into the house. Taeyong had a large hook sry out before him and he was flipping through it.

"It's a scrapbook. I made it when you were all growing up" Taeyong smiled fondly. Mark sat down next to him, looking at the pictures in there.

"Ha! I remember this one. He thought he looked so scary" Mark pointed to one of Chenle sort of glaring at the camera. Taeyong remembered that one too. Chenle hadn't known Taeyong was going to take a picture of him so he posed as quickly as he could, trying to seem cool.

"Or when you tried on Haechan's glasses because he dared you to wear them for ten minutes" Taeyong pointed to another picture of Mark and Haechan.

"Yeah...I got so dizzy! Never did that again" Mark laughed. Taeyong smiled too and flipped the page. 

"Here, this is the Christmas party at SM. You all ate the entire time and didn't talk to anyone at all" Taeyong pointed out. Renjun and Jeno came in from working out and sat down as well, curious what was going.

"Oh no! Are those our baby pictures?" Renjun panicked, recognizing some of the pictures. There was one of him in elementary school having a complete meltdown because the teacher jokingly told him that he couldn't go out to recess with the rest of the class.

"Some of them yeah. Most of the baby pictures are Jaemin, Chenle and Jisung though" Taeyong said, a little sadly. He always got upset that he had not known the older four boys when they were babies but he tried to make up for it as best he could.

"That's okay. I'm sure you still have plenty of the rest of us in there somewhere, right?" Jeno looked closer at the pictures. Taeyong nodded and kept flipping through. 

"Here's when Chenle got lost in the store and then cried for an hour when we found him" Renjun pointed to one picture from when Chenle was five or six. Right below it was a series of pictures of Chenle trying to make a cake for Taeyong's birthday.

"Oh my gosh! Look how tiny he is!" Mark laughed, looking at the next picture. It was Jisung, three years old and bundled up in a big winter jacket and hoodie. It was the first day that he had met Taeyong. Right after it was a picture of Jisung and Chenle on the maknae's sixteenth birthday. Yeah, Taeyong definitely cried after seeing those two pictures next to each other. There were several other pictures in there and once the whole family finished looking through them all, Jeno took the book to his room and found all the pictures on his computer, making an entire slideshow. It only took him a few hours and he knew it would be nice for Taeyong to see them all together.