Growing up

"What are you doing?" Jisung leaned against Mark's door.

"College entrance stuff" Mark answered, not looking away from his computer.

"Why?" Jisung wondered.

"Because I'm graduating soon and need to have a college degree. Can you leave me alone Ji? Please?" Mark explained.

"Your leaving?" Jisung didn't care if he was eleven years old;his lip wobbled a little and he brushed away his tears before Mark could tease him about it.

"I'll still be around, Sungie. I'm going to be taking college classes online so I'll be here every day and you'll see me after school" Mark turned in his seat, aware that he wasn't going to get anything done until Jisung was satisfied that he wasn't being abandoned.

"Will Junnie-hyung be leaving too?" Jisung was horrified at the thought.

"At some point, he'll take college too but that's not for another year at least. I promise no one's leaving now I really need to get this done, okay? How about we watch a movie later, just the two of us?" Mark offered. He didn't really have the time but he knew that he was going to have to make the time. For Jisung.

"Okay" Jisung didn't look convinced but he recognized when he wasn't wanted so he left,going to find Renjun and make sure that the second oldest wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.

"Why are you worried about that?" Renjun had been busy cooking dinner but he turned the stove off, giving Jisung his full attention.

"Mark-hyung said he's going to college! I don't want him to go" Jisung couldn't help it anymore. He started to cry.

"Oh hun, Mark-hyung isn't going anywhere. Do you remember when him, Jeno and I went from middle school to high school and we didn't walk with you, Minnie, Channie or Lele anymore?" Renjun sat down, taking the younger onto his knee. He didn't care that Jisung was way too tall for that.

"Yeah" Jisung nodded. He had cried then too when Renjun, Jeno and Mark turned down a different street than usual on the first day of school three years ago, two years ago and a year ago.

"Well, that is what's happening now too. Mark's not going to walk with us anymore. He's going a different way" Renjun explained. He was upset about it too but he hid it for his younger brothers.

"Okay. Will you still walk with us? To the corner?" Jisung understood now.

"For a little longer" Renjun nodded. He didn't mention that he was going to be 'going a different way' soon too. Jisung didn't need to think about how his brothers were growing up and soon he would be the only one walking to school.

"That's good" Jisung leaned against Renjun, content to just stay there. Neither of them moved for a long time until Mark called Jisung to come watch the movie that has been promised and the youngest dragged Renjun along with him. He also found the middle four and convinced them to join. Jisung knew deep down that now nothing was going to be the same so he wanted to have a movie night with his brothers. Just one more time. Maybe he could convince them to have a movie night when Mark graduates.

--------------------------
This one's a little shorter I think so I apologize. Also if you have any ideas, please share and I will do my best to write them.

Mark-17
Renjun-16
Jeno-15
Haechan-14
Jaemin-13
Chenle-12
Jisung-11