If I went missing.....?

"If I went missing, would you guys look for me?" Chenle blurted out, staring at the ceiling. Jaemin and Jeno were sitting on the floor, painting the wall. Renjun was on his bed, reading a book and spying on Mark, who was copying answers off the Internet for a test he missed in school. Haechan and Jisung were coloring on the floor.

"No" Renjun answered, jokingly. He would definitely go look for Chenle. He needed his Chinese brother.

"Renjun!" Jeno tried not to laugh. He knew Renjun was kidding but Chenle might not.

"Oh shut up or I'll tell dad your coloring on the walls" Renjun threatened, still kidding.

"Renjun, do you want me to tell appa your being mean?" Mark looked up from his computer.

"Do you want me to tell him your cheating on a test?" Renjun retorted, smiling evilly. Mark left him alone.

"I'd go searching to the ends of the world for you" Jisung brought the conversation back to Chenle's question. Chenle beamed at him and patted his brother's head.

"Jisung, the earth has no end" Haechan corrected his brother.

"Oh, well if it did. That's how far I would go" Jisung shrugged, this new information not bothering him at all.

"Why are you asking, Chenle?" Jeno wondered, a little disturbed by the peculiarity of that question.

"Oh, someone in one of my classes went missing. I was just wondering cause anything could happen" Chenle answered like that was no big deal at all. His brothers looked at him, worried. Even Renjun stopped reading to look at Chenle.

"We should tell someone" Mark suggested.

"No! Dad will pull me out of school" Chenle shook his head.

"He wouldn't do that but if a kid went missing, someone should know" Mark argued.

"He came back. No one took him. It just got me thinking" Chenle insisted. Mark didn't look convinced but he left it alone. As long as Chenle said everything was fine, then Mark believed him. Still, Chenle's question disturbed all of them.

"Which of us do you think would die first?" Jaemin changed the subject.

"Mark" Everyone but Mark answered.

"Okay, that's enough. No more weird questions. In fact, no more talking at all" Mark decided. The rest of the day was quiet. By the time Taeyont called them for dinner, Jeno and Jaemin had covered an entire wall in little drawings, Chenle had fallen asleep twice, Renjun finished a whole book, Jisung and Haechan did at least twenty coloring pages and Mark got all the answers he needed for his test. It was a very good day.

-------------------------------
Mark-12
Renjun-11
Jeno-10
Haechan-9
Jaemin-8
Chenle-7
Jisung-6