Operation Grandma

Taeyong sighed as he answered his phone, excusing himself from the table and going into his room. 

"Hi mom" He said, tired already.

"When do I get to meet my grandbabies?" The woman demanded, not even bothering to return the greeting. Taeyong kept from sighing again.

"I don't know. When they get off of school maybe? It depends" Taeyong answered. He hadn't seen his parents in a few years now, they made no effort to contact him except to ask about kids, which he always gave the same answer to. It wasn't until recently when Jisung was crying about something and Mark and Renjun were fighting while Taeyong was on the phone with his parents that the truth came to light. 

"Why not now?" She wondered. 

"Because mom, they don't even know who you are" Taeyong reminded her. He heard her say something but couldn't make out what it was.

"Well, who's fault is that? You're the one who kept those poor boys from knowing their grandparents" The woman snapped. Taeyong knew better than to argue with her. It wouldn't end well.

"Why don't we make a day to see each other?" He offered and that was the best he could do. So a day was decided on and Taeyong went to break the news to the boys.

Three days later
"We should do Operation CEO" Mark decided and the others agreed. They were going to be leaving soon but Taeyong was trying and failing to find the boys. 

"Who will we all be?" Jeno looked around at his brothers.

"Let's just wing it. She doesn't know our ages or anything so this should be pretty easy" Mark stood up as he heard Taeyong coming up.

"What are you boys doing?! We have to leave now, let's go!" Taeyong ushered the kid downstairs and into the car. He hoped they wouldn't be late. His mom hated when people were late meeting with her.

"Oh look at the babies!" Yuna ran over to them, fawning over Chenle and Jisung, who looked at Taeyong for help. Renjun snorted and hid his face, really glad that it was not him getting all the attention.

"And what are your names? Tell me about yourselves" Yuna sat down and Taeyong motioned for the boys to do the same. He held Jisung in his lap since there wasn't enough chairs and he didn't feel like pulling another chair over.

"I'm Haechan. I'm nine!" Jeno answered as sweetly as he could. Taeyong sighed deeply, he did not want the boys to do this again. It had taken him weeks to convince the CEO that the boys did not need to be punished once the man figured out he had been tricked. Mark said he was Jaemin, Renjun took Jeno's name. Chenle and Jisung switched characters and Jaemin blurted out Mark's name, giving his most innocent grin.

"Oh! They're just adorable" Yuna squealed, seemingly regressing almost thirty years back to a teenage girl. Taeyong resisted the urge to roll his eyes, feeling sick at how childish his mother was acting.

"Yes. Adorable" Taeyong hummed, glancing down at the boys who laughed and smiled, the picture of innocence.

"Come, come. Which one are you?" Yuna asked again.

"I'm Renjun ma'am" Jeno looked around at his brothers who nodded. This was okay. Taeyong coughed to cover up a laugh.

"You can sit down next to me" Yuna led Jeno over to the chair beside her. Jeno groaned inwardly and let himself be led around. The others quickly arranged themselves so they were as far from Yuna as possible. The older boys did manage to bully Chenle into taking the other seat next to their 'grandmother', being completely aware that as one of the youngest, he'd be the center of attention.

"So, Mark. What do you do for fun?" Yuna looked at Jaemin.

"I'm Mark. He's Jisung" Jisung corrected her. Yuna looked at him, clearly confused but believed him anyway. The boys bit back laughter. This was way too easy.

"Oh, Jisung. What do you do for fun?" Yuna corrected herself.

"I like drawing, ma'am. I'm very good at basketball also. Me and Chenle are on the soccer team together as well" Jaemin answered, motioning to Chenle. Jisung was good at drawing. Jaemin was good at basketball. Only Jeno was on the soccer team but Yuna didn't know that. Taeyong swore that was the first time any of the boys had referred to each other with their actual name.

"Oh perfect! I'll have to come to a game at some point!" She exclaimed. The boys hid their disgust well. Taeyong sat back and let the chaos continue. By the time they finished, Mark had used everyone's name but Haechan. Same for Jeno who didn't use Chenle's name and Jisung didn't get the chance to use Renjun's name. Taeyong swore that Jaemin even threw in Doyoung somewhere during the conversation and Haechan corrected Yuna, insisting that his name was not Renjun or Chenle, it was Kun. It was safe to say by the time Yuna said her goodbyes she was very confused and called all the boys by the wrong name, which was the goal of course.

Taeyong walked out with them, trying to keep a straight face. Once he got in to the car after buckling Chenle and Jisung into their car seats. The car was filled with laughter for a while until Taeyong motioned for the boys to be quiet.

"You boys are so grounded" He shook his head, hiding a smile. Mark only laughed and Jisung and Chenle started whispering to each other.

"I wonder if we could manage to get all our hyungs' names in there before she figures out we tricked her" Jaemin commented, a mischievous grin spreading over his face when Taeyong glared at him in the mirror.

"Absolutely not!" Taeyong didn't really like his mom but that didn't mean he was going to condone his boys tricking her. Though he knew there wasn't much he could, or would, do to stop them.

-----------------------------------
Mark-12
Renjun-11
Jeno-10
Haechan-9
Jaemin-8
Chenle-7
Jisung-6