Pranking the unprankable

"We just got Alfie really good." Oli was laughing, looking at the camera set up as you both sat on the foot of your bed, recording a prank call video. "But!" Oli clapped his hands together looking at you. "You – you're going to prank call Joe next?" He asked and you nodded.

"Yes, I am going to be prank calling the unprankable!" You exclaimed with a smile. "Do you think you have an advantage since you, you know – are dating him?" Oli wondered.

"It'll help and also ... He doesn't know you came over to film today so he wont be suspicious of calling coming in." You grinned from looking at Oli to the camera.

"Awesome." Oli said rubbing his hands together excitedly. "I feel the honour of being apart of pranking Sugg." He admitted holding up his hand for a high-five, which you high-fived him with a grin.

"So what are you trying to prank him with?" He asked.

"Well, Joe has never met my family – Since they moved to Spain, but he knows that my mom is really, really – weird on uhm, pre-marital-stuff." You tried to say as PG as possible, "and people like moving in together and stuff like that before they get married. So I'm going to prank call Joe and hopefully scare him to death." You laughed holding up your phone.

"That's evil!" Oli laughed, "I love it." He admitted.

"Joe's heard my mom over the phone before and I've been told I can pull off her voice really well! ... Especially when I use to call myself in absent from school." You snickered.

"I won't laugh, 'cause I know that will set you off." Oli said covering his mouth as you dialled Joe from a blocked number.

The phone rang several times as you waited nervously, "Joe's got a habit of not answering blocked calls anymore." You whispered, before the ringing stopped. "Hello?" Joe's voice came from the phone.

"... Hi, Hi?" You asked your voice becoming clearer and more 'mature'. "Hello?" Joe asked again, "This is Joe? Joe Sugg?" You asked and there was silence. "Uhm – yeah?" He answered you finally.

"Hi, Joe – this is Laura – (Y/N)'s mom." You said and there was a long silence on the other end of the phone. "Okay?" Joe asked, his voice still confused but now mixed with nervousness. "Sorry, really sorry to bother you... I hope I'm not catching you in the middle of anything?" You asked.

"Ah – no it's fine." He said and you looked at Oli whose hands were still tightly over his mouth. "(Y/N) gave me your number a few months ago, when she mentioned things between you both were getting kinda serious and I just wanted your number just incase – you know." You were biting your nail, nervously yourself.

"Oh yeah – no problem." Joe said, "great – uhm, I just wanted to ask you a couple things, if you don't mind?" You asked. "Sure..." Joe said cautiously.

Before you went to speak a text popped up on your screen and you covered your mouth, flashing the phone to Oli to read, before you uncovered your mouth.

"I've asked (Y/N) but she doesn't tell me anything." You regained your composer, watching as Oli soundlessly got off your bed and moved to the camera, he whispered to the mic slowly you could barely hear him say; "Joe just texted (Y/N) saying her mum is on the phone with him." Before he came to sit back down carefully, looking anxious at you.

You had been talking to Joe as Oli was whispering to the camera. "I don't know what (Y/N) has told you about my views..." You paused. "And I don't wanna get too ... Personal ... But I just. I mean there is no easy way to ask this – so I'm just gonna ask." You said.

"Okay..." Joe said, still carefully. You could tell he was anxious and believing the conversation. "I mean, are you two... Are you having sex?" You asked and nothing came from the other end of the phone. "He knows!" Oli mouthed to you and you shook your head quickly. "Joe?" You asked, "erm, sorry ..." Joe said finally speaking and you let out a slow breath.

"I mean, just say yes or no." You said, "I don't wanna sound rude – but uhm, maybe you should be asking your daughter this?" Joe asked carefully. "I tried, she doesn't tell me anything, like I said – I'm just trying to know what she's up to in London... I mean, you know a mothers concern." You said in a guilt-trip like voice.

"Yeah ... I mean, we have, yeah." Joe stammered. "I thought so." You said sombrely. "Please tell me you're using protection?" You asked.

"Yeah – of course." Joe said lowly. "What kind?" You asked and there was another long pause. "Joe?" You asked pressingly.

"Sorry. You know..." Joe trailed off awkwardly. "Well, no that's why I'm asking." You said with a dryness in your voice. "Condoms ..." Joe said as another text appeared on your screen from Joe which you showed Oli who was trying not to die.

Oli almost fell to the floor before he drug himself to the camera and whispered; "He just texted saying, your mom is asking me about our sex life." to the microphone before he grabbed a pillow from the floor and bit it to keep himself from laughing, tears were streaming down his red face.

"Just condoms? What if she gets pregnant! Are you going to marry her?" You asked quickly. "... I ..." Joe said and you could tell he was panicking. "Joe..." You said your voice going back to your own, but the line was silent. "Joe?" You asked again.

"What..?" He asked confused. "It's me..." You said. "(Y/N)?!" He asked finally coming back to life a little bit.

"YEAH BUDDY! YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!" Oli yelled from the floor where he sat, he burst out laughing hard.

"I... Are you ... Oh my god, I was ..." Joe wasn't sure what to say. "I was so scared, my heart." He whispered. "(Y/N)!" He said sharply as you laughed, "Looove you!" You sang into the phone.

"You don't understand, I was ... Legitimately panicking over here!" He said lowly. "Awh – muffin." You said, "consider it payback for all the pranks you've pulled on everyone else." You laughed.

"Please never do that again." Joe said laughing a little bit himself now.

You continued talking to Joe for a minute before you ended the call and pulled Oli back up onto your bed to finish the video.

"Well there you have it! We pranked the one and only Joe Sugg!" You said brightly as Oli held both hands up in victory.

"Got him good you did!" He was smiling. "Now, I'm worried what he's going to do to prank me back." You admitted and Oli cleared his throat. "Oh ... Crap, yeah." He looked nervous.

BY: Imagines-joesugg on tumblr