Skiing

"Come on guys, we're almost here!"

I ran up to the chair lift at Chamonix and waited for the others to catch up. I looked out into the white snowy mountains, as the others slowly walked to me. The view was incredible, with evergreen trees every now and there, and snow covering the mountain tops.

"Hurry up!" I waved at them, and Joe jogged to me.

Basically, Caspar, Alfie, Marcus, Jim, Joe, Zoe, Tanya and I had decided to spend some time together abroad- a mini holiday if you like, one to finish off the year on a great memory.

"Looking forward to it?" I asked Joe. He smiled sincerely and gave me a hug, wrapping his arms round my back, and I wrapped my arms round his neck. "I look forward to anything if it's with you," he said, holding my lower back, "everything is going to be amazing as long as I'm with you." I smiled, and the two of us smiled into each other.

"Who knew ThatcherJoe could be such a romantic?" I teased, and he kissed my lips before I had a chance to say anything else. I closed my eyes, letting the moment be.

"Get a room you two!"

We parted and turned our heads, but we still held each other in our entwined position. When we looked down to the others, Zoe was vlogging the two of us, as the rest of the YouTube gang just admired the two of us. I laughed seeing how Zoe was silently filming us, but that didn't stop Joe Sugg stealing another kiss from me.

We had finally arrived at the top of the Mont Blanc; everyone apart from Marcus, Caspar and myself have never been skiing before.

"I thought you said you never had been skiing or snowboarding before," Joe said as I strapped my feet into the skis. "I never said anything like that actually," I corrected him, "you had mistaken my eagerness and thought I had never done this before, but in actual fact I know quite well what I'm doing... most of the time."

When the others went to practice, the four of us went on the small hills to remind ourselves the basics of skiing. We arranged to meet after an hour or so next to the lift, then go together down some of the hills.

After successfully going down the hills, it had finally come the time we'd meet up with the rest.

"So, how are you enjoying the trip so far Caspar?" I asked, slowly walking up the mountain.

"It's looking good so far," he replied, "I can't wait though till we go home though, my pants have soaked." I laughed, thinking how much the others had probably fallen, especially Joe. When I watched their vlogs from a few months ago, Joe kept falling all the time. Walking up the hill, I realized I missed him a little.

"What's on your mind?" Caspar asked seeing how silent I went.

"Just thought about the rest of the gang," I explained, "I remember how hopeless Joe was at snowboarding, I just hope he's better at skiing. I don't want him to hurt himself."

"You know, he was really worried about you too," Caspar said, and I turned to look at his face, "until earlier, he thought you've never skied before. He was really worried about you, thinking something was going to happen."

My heart fuzzed with warmth at the mention of Joe's concern and worry. That's so sweet of him I thought to myself.

"You're doing it again."

I looked at Caspar, who was smiling at me. "You thought about Joe and let the world around you go silent," Caspar remarked, "don't worry though, I'm used to it: Joe does it all the time- but please don't swim away now too."

I laughed, and just about as I was going to say something, I realized we had reached the mountain top, and the whole gang were waiting for us.

"What took you so long?" Alfie asked, and Joe skied towards us.