It's a Prank

"Y/N, Caspar and I are going to go out for a pranking spree, would you like to join us?"
I look up from my spot in the livingroom, Joe stands against the doorframe watching me.
"Does that mean you want me to come?"
"Yes."
"Then give me ten minutes and I'll be down."
"Ten minutes?"
"If I was like other girls you I would take at least an hour babe."
"Well good thing I have you and not them."
I walk to him and give him a kiss, "I know, how luck you are."
I run up the steps, clad in my black hoodie and joggers. Joe stands in the kitchen talking to Josh who's taking a short break from his videos.
"You sure that's a good idea?"
"What's a good idea?" I ask them, making myself known in the room.
"Nothing love. Ready to go? You look beautiful as always."
"Thanks babe, and yup lets head out."
"Oi don't get in too much trouble you two."
"Don't count on it!:
We head to meet up with Caspar and the day goes on and with pranks and people getting either pissed off or loving the prank.
The day started to come to an end and I was getting tired of the same pranks over. It was getting dark out and Caspar wanted to try one last prank.
"Okay Y/N I need you to stand here with the camera and I'm going to interview whoever comes first, then Joe is going to jump out from the bushes and scare him."
"Sure thing," I say, taking the camera and getting into position.
Of course as soon as we try to start a prank, no one comes around the corner. Until finally a sketchy looking man in a hoodie comes by and Caspar stops him.
"Hello Sir do you mind if I ask you a que-"
Joe jumps from behind the bush and the man quickly turns around and takes what looks like a knife and jabs Joe in the stomach. He starts to run away as Caspar moves towards Joe. 
I sit there in shock until Caspar starts to yell my name. Jumping up from where I was hiding, I run towards them both and kneel down to them.
"What the just happened?"
Joe is out cold and there's a blood patch coming from his gut.
"Caspar call 911, he's been stabbed."
Tears start form in my eyes as I put pressure on the wound.
"I'm not calling 911 Y/N."
"WHY THE HELL NOT?"
"Because I didn't get stabbed!" Joe says jumping up and looking at me and smirking.
"YOU FUCKING DICK!" I scream, punching him in the gut and walking away.
"Aw! Y/N come back!"
I keep walking until he comes and catches me,
"Y/N c'mon it was just a prank."
"That wasn't a prank you prick. I thought you were hurt."
"Aw babe-"
"Don't. Let's go home I'm over this."
The whole drive back is silent, Joe drives to strike up a conversation but I'm still pissed off.
When we get back to the house, I get out of the car and slam the door shut. Oli andJosh stand in the kitchen when we come in.
"Ey Y/N I heard that you got the sh-" Oli stops short when I look at him.
Y/N-" Joe says, putting his hand on my shoulder. I shake his hand off and walk down the stairs but stop short when I hear Josh talking to Joe.
"I told you it was a bad idea."
"I didn't think she would take it like that."
"She thought you were either a) injured or b) dead. Of course she would be mad at you."
"She won't let me apologize to her."
"Just give her space for now."
I stop listening to the conversation and go up to Joe's room, getting a change of clothes and going into the bathroom. A long shower to get my mind off of everything.
I can hear Joe come up to his room and sighing as I start the shower and let everything that happened that day wash away.
I throw my hair up in a wet ponytail and walk out of the bathroom, Joe sits in his gaming chair, headphones on and looking at the screen. Without saying a word, I lay on his bed and start to scroll through all the social media I had missed that day. I look up to see Joe turned in his chair and staring at me.
"Are you going to be mad at me forever?"
I shrug my shoulders, and click onto Instagram.
"Y/N c'mon babe. I didn't mean to scare you, it was just supposed to be for fun."
"Fun is not scaring your girlfriend into thinking you're dead."
"Y/N..."
"Just drop it Joe."
"No because my girlfriend is mad at me after I've tried to apologize."
I sit up and scoot to the end of the bed, closer to him.
"Joe, you scared the shit out of me. I'm not going to just drop that after a couple of hours. It's fine but I just don't want to talk about it."
He leans in closer, his elbows on his knees, "Can you at least accept my apology?"
"I accept your apology."
"I love you."
"After that stunt?"
"Say 'I love you too'."
"I love you too."
"Good," he says getting closer until he's an inch away from my face.
"Hello there," I whisper to him.
"Hello baby," he says kissing my lips.
I push him back and flop back down to the other end of his bed.
"Leave me hanging?"
"Yeah."
"Because I deserve it?"
"100%."
He sighs and rolls back around in his chair, disappointed.
"Love you," I say.
"Hmmhm."    

BY: sdmn-melts on tumblr