You're Mine

Another Friday night, another club. It's packed, the smell of alcohol fills the room and the bass of the music is vibrating in your ears as people are dancing around you. You've offered to get the next round of drinks since the boys are crowded around a table at the far end of the room. You manage to shuffle your way through the crowd, trying not to topple over in your heels as a woman flings her arms beside you. You take in a large breath the second you feel the counter - which is surprisingly empty for such a busy club. Your eyes meet with the bartender, and with a quick smile you order yourself and the boys drinks. As you slide the notes forward on the wooden counter top, you feel a body press against your side. You can't help but smile as Joe must've followed you over.
"Babe I'm fine on my o-" you start but realise it isn't Joe's body. A tall, brunette man with glasses leans onto the counter next to you.
"Babe? Boyfriend?" he smirks. You simply nod and divert your eyes back to the bartender who is sliding a 2nd beer in front of you. "Need help with these?" The stranger continues.
"No, I'm fine thanks" You try to move to your left slightly.
"How about help with this?" You hear his voice say and then a hand slightly above your behind. In shock, you stumble back, slapping his hand away.
"The fuck are you doing?" You hear a shout behind you, seeming more like Joe's voice than anyone else's. You look back and check to see Joe's anger washed face along with his clenched hands.
"Joe, take your drinks" You sigh, handing the three beers to him then grabbing your own drink. He reluctantly takes them from you and backs away, his eyes lingering on the figure at the bar.
Once you're both sat at the table once again, you're met with Josh's and Oli's stares.
"Told you this was a bad club for that sort of shit" Oli mumbles, nodding at you in thanks for his beer. Another sigh leaves you and you manage to forget about the ordeal. Joe, however, does not. His eyes don't leave the man's body for the next half an hour. You shake his arm slightly and gesture toward his drink which he hasn't touched.
"oh yeah, sorry" his face changes almost instantly.
"Don't worry about him" Josh shouts above the music reassuringly. Joe nods and snaps back into the conversation that Caspar started about wanting a dog.
It didn't take long for Joe's stare to go back to the bar. You figure it'd be easier to ignore him, so for the next hour and a half you do that. A few more rounds of drinks later, you're all borderline drunk and decide to leave before you'd all need stomach pumping.
"Thanks for actually dragging me out" Joe grins, gathering his coat and standing up.
"You need to learn how to have fun again, sitting at a desk all day isn't life" Oli remarks, leading us out.
"Yeah you'd know about not being at your desk, wouldn't you?" Josh laughs, scratching his beard. The line of the four of you is broken when Joe suddenly steps out and through a few people. You stop and look to see him inches away from the same guy's face.
"If you ever touch her again, you're gonna fucking regret it" You hear him spit. Josh's, Caspar's, Oli's and your own eyebrows raise as he makes his way back. "you're mine" he mumbles, hooking his arm around your waist and planting a kiss on your neck.
You feel your mouth tug into a smile on the way home in the taxi; Joe always gets horny when he's had a drink. His hand's on your thigh, his thumb slowly stroking the bare skin.
"Something funny?" He mumbles lowly in your ear. You shake your head, a smile still planted on your face. "You won't be smiling later" He whispers. Oh, he's in THAT kind of horny mood.
The second you hear the door close and lock behind you, you feel a hand pulling you in by your wrist and then lips against yours.
"You know you're gorgeous" Joe slurs, tucking your hair behind your ear. You raise your eyebrow, awaiting a following statement. Instead, you're swept up and pinned against his door, leg's wrapped around his torso. "But you're so much more gorgeous sweating and panting under the sheets" He grins.  

BY: jiddleybehz on tumblr