Enjoy The Ride

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" I heard, as my bed shook underneath me. I had spent the night at the jaspar house, and kind of expected to me woken up similar to this.

"No! Sleep, sleep is good." I said, as I swatted at the person who was jumping on my bed. The person then laid on me and I realized that it was my best friend, Joe.

"Get up, you're heavy!" I said, trying to push him off of my back. He suddenly sat up, which made me turn over and look at him, to which he was making a shocked face. "Are you calling me fat?!" I laughed and pushed him off the bed.

"No but seriously, get up and get dressed! You. Me. Road trip. Half an hour. Be there or be square!" He cheekily grinned as he threw me some clothes- a jumper and leggings- and walked out the door. I groaned and reluctantly trudged out of bed and got ready.

"I'm ready!" I yelled, walking into Joe's room. He turned around in his chair, and said, "Okay, let me shut this off." I nodded and he shut down his computer. We left down the stairs, calling to Caspar that we were leaving. As we got in Joe's car, I realized that he forgot one important thing...

"Uh, aren't you forgetting something?" I asked Joe, with a smile on my face. When he looked at me confused, I made little circles around my eyes with my hands ( simulating glasses ) and burst out laughing. He groaned, then opened the car door, jogging back into the house. When he got back in the car, he looked at me with a really big goofy smile, and then we were off.

"So, where are we going, four eyes?" I asked giggling a bit. He looked over at me and just rolled his eyes. "Ha ha, very funny Y/N. I'm not telling you." We talked for a bit more about random things then I started the joking once again.

"Why did the iPhone wear glasses?" I asked, snickering. Joe groaned and reluctantly answered, "why?" "BECAUSE IT LOST ALL ITS CONTACTS!" I said loudly, laughing so hard tears began to come out. Joe chuckled sarcastically, but looked at me with a smirk on his face. "You've gotta stop teasing me," he said, pouting.

"Okay, okay. I have one more," I said, once I got my bearings back together. I wiped my eyes and said, "what do you call a deer with no eyes?? NO IDEA!!! (Eye-deer) get it?!" By this time Joe was slowing down, but I was laughing to hard to realize. When we came to a stop, I was calming down, so I asked what was wrong. He said nothing, just looked at me with a blank face. By the time I was about to repeat the question, he lunged at me, tickling me.

"JOE!!! Stop!!!" We both were laughing. "I told you to stop teasing me!" He said. He seemed like he was about to stop, so I opened my eyes only to see Joe's face a few inches away. He looked me in the eyes, and I stared right back. Without realizing it, we both began to lean towards each other, and before we knew it our lips were touching. After a few seconds, Joe pulled away with a small smile on his face. "I've wanted to do that for a while," he said, scratching the back of his head. I looked at him still in shock, before breaking out into a grin of my own. "Me too," I whispered. We smiled at each other.

He kissed me once more, then straightened back up in his seat, starting on our journey once again. I furrowed my brows as I didn't realize where we were.
"Joe, where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and replied, "I don't know. Somewhere. Nowhere. Anywhere. Just as long as I'm with you." And with that he turned on the radio, with a small smile on his face. I smiled, looking at the boy I called my best friend, then looked away towards the window to just enjoy the ride.

BY: imaginesntings on tumblr