Can't Help Falling In Love

* If you read while playing this song in the background you wont regret : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ThQkrXHdh4 *

Joe couldn't help but grin from the head table of the room, his eyes casting over the crowd. The view from up here was rather spectacular, giving him a view of almost every guest. Music played from the live band that were situated on the other side of the grand hall, the voice of the soft jazz singer echoing around the room.

"You know, Alfie and I just wanted a small and private wedding..We never stick to plans, do we?" Zoë's voice giggled, her body now sitting down in the chair beside her brother, her flowing white dress fanning out in front of her, the small diamonds along her waist line glimmering in the light.

Joe chuckled at his sister's words, his lips now pressing against the glass of white wine he sipped on. "That's just what you two do, isn't it? Make a successful plan, but never follow it through. You know what though? I think having every single one of our friends and our family here, makes the day even more special." He grinned at his newly wed sister, his eyes gleaming with pride as he took in her sight, taking hold of her petite hand and gently squeezing it.

"I bet you never thought you'd see this day, right? I didn't expect to see it so soon! After an entire year of planning and it's finally here." Zoë gleamed, her bright blue eyes twinkling with happiness as she took in her brothers attire; a clean black tuxedo, with a fresh crisp white shirt and a simple black bow tie.

Joe grinned with pride, wrapping his arm around his sister's shoulder, holding her against him closely. "I'm so proud of you, sis. I'm also proud at the fact that you finally managed to make dad cry. That was quite a sight at the alter." Joe sniggered, following the giggles of his sister.

"I think he'll soon get over the shock. Besides, look at him now." Zoë laughed, pointing over to her father with her husband Alfie, the two of them dancing on the dance floor in attempt to try and start a conga line. "He's having the time of his life!" She grinned, rolling her eyes playfully at the sight before her. "I think it's all of that wine that's gone to his head."

"Mhm, he'll pay for all that drinking in the morning." Joe sniggered, sipping from his own glass of white wine, feeling the wine making his head spin ever so slightly. A comfortable silence lingered over them both, only the sound of the music filling their ears as they enjoyed one another's company.

"Y/N looks absolutely gorgeous. You've definitely got a keeper there, broseph. I hope you don't plan on letting her go." Zoë smiled, nudging her brothers side with her elbow while motioning her dainty hand over to Y/N, Joe's girlfriend of three years, dancing away with the siblings younger cousins.

Joe couldn't help the smile that continued to grow on his lips as he watched his girlfriend dance with two left feet with his younger cousins. Her long and soft pink pastel bridesmaid dress, swaying side to side. Her hair/colour hair, perfectly curled, framing her beautiful features. Joe could feel his heart skip multiple beats as he looked at his girlfriend in awe, wondering how he was so lucky to win the heart of such a beauty.

"She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Joe grinned proudly, his eyes never leaving his sweet love. "I don't plan on ever letting her go. I'm so in love with her. I want to continue spending the rest of my life with her. I want to be the first to greet her in the morning and the last to bid her goodnight. I want to marry her. She's the one." Joe breathed, his heart thumping quickly against his chest as he took in the beautiful sight of his sweet love, watching her twirl two of his younger cousins around to the beat of the music.

Zoe simply grinned at her brother, watching him speak so highly of Y/N. Zoe could feel it in her bones that one day soon, Joe would ask Y/N to be his bride and become a new member to the Sugg family. Zoe could see how loved up Joe was and indeed how loved up Y/N was, they were the perfect match. The love Y/N and Joe shared, reminded Zoe of the love and the feeling of falling in love she experienced with her husband Alfie.