Truth or Dare

"Y/N! Oh my God I am so glad you came." Zoe said as she hugged me tight and I hugged back.

Zoe invited me to a Christmas party at Zalfie's and well, right now I'm kinda having second thoughts.

"Oh and don't worry, Joe's not here yet." She whispered.

"Thanks, Zo." I smiled.

We finally went inside and Alfie welcomed me with a tight hug just like Zoe did. Oh they're so compatible.

The whole gang is here too. Oli, Tanya, Jim, Marcus, Niomi, Louise, Dan, Phil, even Tyler and Connor.

I tiptoed near the kitchen where Connor is standing. "Piggy back ride!" I said as I hopped onto his back.

"Why?" Connor asked dramatically and I laughed.

Even though he lives in LA, Connor Franta became one of my best friends. We experienced long distance friendship before we met at playlist live. From then on, we always hangout every time he visits London or every time I visit LA.

"Oh God I missed you." Connor said as he put me down. "Nice sweater." He added.

"I missed you too, Con. Please stay here forever."

"I love you but I'm leaving next week." He pouted.

"Ugh." I frowned.

"You shouldn't be here by the way." Connor joked but I'm pretty sure It was half meant.

"I know. But this party is very important to Zoe. I don't wanna disappoint her."

"Oh Zoe Sugg. Can't wait for the other Sugg to be here." He gave me a teasing look.

"Stop it, Con. I moved on okay?"

"Psh. Yeah right." Connor paused. He smiled as he stare at the door. "Speaking of the younger Sugg."

I gave him a confused look before I turned around and saw Joe and Caspar entering the house.

I stared at Joe for a moment as he greeted everyone with his adorable smile.

He slowly scanned the room as he walked towards the living room. And that's when our eyes met.

I quickly looked away.

"Moved on huh?" Connor asked sarcastically and he smirked.

I looked down and suddenly, all the memories from last Christmas flashed through my mind.

I hate that I remember. I wish I could forget what he did last December. What Joseph Sugg did to break my heart last Christmas.

I've been madly in love with him since like the 2nd Grade when he told me that I'm the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. I knew it was a joke. But it still gave me butterflies in my stomach.

It started as a simple crush. Then it grew up as a confusing, lovely, hurtful, exciting, amazing feeling. Maybe this is the thing you call love.

Fortunately, we both got into YouTube and decided to move to London. We're not in the same flat but we're just a short walk away and that's great for us.

Finally, I decided to confess my feelings for Joe last Christmas. And it didn't go quite well.

Last year, on December 25th, Christmas eve, I gave him a little present. A watch and some kind of love letter. I know, old school right? I thought it was a great gift.

But the very next day... he gave it away. I saw him with a girl at the mall. She's wearing the same watch that I gave to Joe. They looked so happy and sweet.