F*cking Cheater Pt. 1

"Heels or flats?" I ask Joe. He stares at the two pairs of shoes I'm holding up before shrugging.

"Joe just pick one." I demand and he quickly points to the flats. I kiss his cheek before sitting beside him to put my shoes on.

"You look amazing, that dress is gorgeous." He tells me as I stand up.

"Too much?" I ask him worried. He shakes his head, standing up and wrapping his long arms around me.

"Like I said you look amazing." He repeats himself before pecking my neck.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. To be honest you should wear this more often." I say motioning to his ensemble of black skinny jeans a and a white shirt. "You really do look fucking sexy." Joe laughs wiggling his hips as the door flies open.

"Are you two ready or not?" Caspar shouts in the small room.

"We are ready." I tell him as I pick up my bag. We all gather in the living room to do what all people in our generation do before going on a night out, take some pictures.

After some pics we finally set out to the club. In the cab I sit with my best friend, Leslie. We talk about whether or not she's finally going to make a move on Oli who she has had a crush on for a while.

I don't know, I don't think he likes me." She tells me with a quick look in his direction. "Any way I think I like someone else." She says flushing a little red.

"Who who who who?" I ask annoying everyone in the cab.

"It doesn't matter." She tells me, trying to shut me up.

I continuously ask her all the way to the club and hope the others are getting drinks. Joe even tried to shut me up by putting his hand over my mouth. As Oli and Caspar return with drinks I nudge Joe.

"Ask her who she likes." I demand, whispering in his ear. He shakes his head, pulling me tighter into his side. "Ask her." I whine over and over again.

"You are an actual pain in my arse." He says finally giving in. He kisses me on my forehead before walking over and standing by Leslie.

He drapes his arm around her which makes her flinch instantly. I hear her asks him what he wants and he asks her who she likes. She turns to look at me and I quickly turn around and pretend to be in a conversation with Caspar. When I feel her eyes leave me I turn around to see her flushing red again. She says something to Joe who looks shocked and walks away from her, back towards me. Leslie picks up her drink and downs it.

"Oi what happened?" I question him as soon as he is back beside me.

"Nothing she doesn't like anyone." Joe tells me, clearly lying. "Do you want another drink?" He asks me, quickly moving off of the subject.

"Yeah but wh-" I'm cut off as he walks to get me another drink.

A Few Moments (Hours) Later

We have been drinking lightly for a few hours, except Leslie who is hammered. I look around to try and find her and can't see her anywhere. I can't find Joe either.

I do some looking around the overcrowded and sweaty club but don't find either of them. I return to the little corner we have taken over and sit down beside a tipsy Oli. He leans over and sniffs me.

"You smell like stale cookies." He tells me with a tap on my shoulder. I give him a weird look and shove him.

"Have you seen Joe?" I ask the table hoping someone knows. Caspar takes it upon himself to stand on the table to look for him. After a few seconds searching Caspar points over by the toilets.

"I think that's him, it's giant guy wearing your headband." I get up and walk over to the toilets and boy am I surprised. I see Joe and I also find Leslie smothering each other. I walk away quickly, knowing if I go over there shit will go down.

When I get back to the rest of the guys I feel tears rolling down my face. Caspar looks up at me and quickly jumps by my side.

"Hey are you okay? Did someone do something?" He asks fearing the worst.

I shake my head and open my mouth to talk but sobs come out. I take a few moments to try and talk but fin it hard as every time I open my mouth I feel the urge to cry and am unable to talk. After a few minutes I finally get the words out. "Joe and Leslie were kissing." I croak out to Caspar. His face flashes in shock as he hugs me.

"Are you being serious?" Caspar asks me, clearly not sure what to think.

I nod my head and more tears start to fall. Caspar pulls me behind him as he walks off , I'm guessing to find Joe. We stop near the toilets where Joe and Leslie are still getting it on.

Caspar grabs and pulls Joe by his shirt backwards. Joe and Leslie look shocked as they see me and Cas. Joe looks at me his eyes full of regret as Leslie has a smirk on her face. I want to punch her but as I step forward I feel Caspars   hand on my arm.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? You just threw away the best fucking relationship you have ever fucking had to get it on with that sket." Caspar shouts at Joe. Joe shrugs him off.

"What the fuck is it to you? Back off." Joe says shoving Caspar. I watch as Caspar clenches his jaw and balls his fists. I know I should stop them but really don't want to. Joe pushes past Caspar as stands in front of me. Before Joe is able to even open his mouth he is spun around and is given a right hook to the jaw. He stumbles backwards into me and I jump out of the way. Caspar pushes Joe again and swings for him again. Joe stops him this time and the two start fighting. I watch Joe fall and something in my chest makes me pull Caspar off of him, not able to see Caspar hurting him.

I grab at Caspars arm. "Cas leave it, leave him alone." I beg over and over. People around us just cheer them on which makes them fight more. I am pulled back. I look back to see Oli and Josh. Josh pulls Caspar back and throws him on the floor behind.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" Josh shouts at the two of them.

"He fucking cheated on Y/N" Caspar shouts at Josh , wiping his bloody lip. Josh grabs Caspar and drags him away and Oli does the same with Joe and I follow behind them, wiping my tears. We are kicked out of the club and we all gather outside to sort things between Caspar and Joe.

Nothings sorted out as they start shouting abuse at each other. Not wanting to listen to any of it I stop them. "Shut the fuck up both of you." I tell them both.

"Caspar, thank you for defending me but you didn't need to fight." I then turn to Joe. "We are over. I'm sorry I wasn't good enough for you but I hope you and Leslie enjoy each other." I tell Joe before turning away and getting in a waiting cab.

As I do I get a text from Leslie. It read "Joe, that's who I like and have liked for 2 years. You stole him from me and now I have stole him back. You deserve everything coming to you. Thanks for being a shit friend." I read the text over and over again not too sure what to think. I lock my phone and put it in my bag as I stare out of the window as I am driven home.

BY: bubblesdmn on tumblr