Caught

It had been almost two weeks since you had last been intimate with Joe, but it felt like a lifetime. There was just no time, he was in and out of his apartment like it had a revolving door, book signings, tour dates, talk show appearances. You had spent more time glued to your computer screen watching videos of Joe more than you had seen him face to face recently.

Of course, you weren't angry about it. In fact, you were incredibly proud of him. Your heart swelled every time you saw him on the screen, talking about his accomplishments, telling the camera all about what he was up to when he was staying in hotel rooms across the country.

But now, for tonight, Joe was home, for the first night in weeks. He was going to be sleeping in his own bed, sitting on his own couch, eating in his own kitchen.

So that's how you ended up sat on his couch, your legs draped over his, cradling a hot chocolate between your hands. Joe's hands were rubbing comforting, slow circles into your calves and thighs, his eyes fixed on the old war movie that was playing on television.

Your eyes were fixed on Joe, studying every curve of his face, the way his lip twitched when he was concentrating hard on the plot of the movie, the way his hair was falling into his face because he had showered and not put any product in it. He turned his head to look at you, and you quickly shifted your gaze to the TV and raised your hot chocolate to your lips.

"Staring at me?" he asked, his lip quirking up into a smirk. You looked back at him out of the corner of your eye, unable to keep from smiling, "What're you looking at?" he asked again,lifting your legs from his own and sliding them so you were sitting up on the couch.

"Nothing much." you replied quickly, giggling as Joe's jaw dropped in mock offense.

Joe took your hot chocolate from your hands, placing it on the coffee table in front of you, then moved down the couch so he was seated directly beside you. "Gonna make you regret that, love." he said, his voice a playful growl. Suddenly, his hands had latched to your sides, squeezing in pulses that caused you to squirm and squeal.

"Joe! Stop!" you cried through your laughter, your body jolting and squirming in an attempt to get away from his hands. Your own hands were flapping at his shoulders and arms until he gripped your wrists between one of his hands, moving your arms above your head and holding them there. "Joseph!" you cried, still laughing.

He wasn't laughing anymore. His pupils were blown, his breath coming out in short hot pants. He was straddling your waist, his thighs bracketing your hips, his hands still holding your arms in place. "What are you doing?" you asked, your voice hoarse as you wiggled under him.

Joe ducked down, his lips falling onto your neck, pressing open mouthed kisses there. You let out a soft moan, tipping your head back to give him more access to the hot skin of your neck. One of your hands slipped out from his grasp at your wrists, moving to the back of his head and gripping his hair.

His lips moved up your jaw, he littered kisses over your face before his lips lingered at the corner of your mouth. "Joe," your voice was a breathy sigh as you pressed your hips up against his, begging for friction or something to quell the heat growing in your lower belly.

You turned your head, catching his lips with your own in a feverish kiss. He grunted against your lips, his tongue slipping out and brushing against your lower lip. He had released your wrists no, his hand pressing your hip and holding you in place so you couldn't squirm against him and press yourself into his. His other hand was snaking under your shirt, pressing it up and exposing your stomach to the cool air of the apartment.

A breathy moan escaped your lips when his fingertips brushed against the underwire of your bra, the pads of his fingers cooler than the hot skin of your torso.

"Sorry! Fuck. Sorry."

Joe jumped, his hands releasing you as his head snapped up over the couch. You slid out from beneath him, sitting up, your hands flying to the ends of your shirt to pull it down to cover your bare skin.

"For fuck's sake, Oli!" Joe cried as Oli stumbled backwards, his hand over his eyes. "Can't you knock?!"

"I did knock! No one answered!" Oli replied, holding up his key ring, his eyes still covered, "Caspar asked me to come over and get his setup ready for our video. I thought you guys would be out. I'm so sorry."

You covered your mouth with your hand to stifle a laugh, and Joe swung his head to look at you, his mouth still slightly agape with the outrage of being interrupted, "Oli you can uncover your eyes. I'm not naked or anything." you managed to say through your laughter. You took Joe's hand in yours, squeezing it as you mouthed 'Later.'

BY: writerofthings on tumblr