Take It Off

Filming videos with members of the buttercream weren't usually that messy, but somehow you found yourself head to toe in a mix of flour, tomato sauce, beans, orange juice, mustard and eggs after filming a video with Caspar. When he had invited you over to film a simple quiz video, he forgot to mention that there were forfeits.

Luckily, you had known him for years and he offered the shower to you, throwing some clothes at you to change into afterwards.

After your shower, you returned to the kitchen to find Caspar, only to find a note on the kitchen table that said he had gone to pick up Emma (his gf) and he'd be back soon with some food. You sighed, annoyed that you'd have to entertain yourself for a while.

You decided to watch a bit of television whilst you waited and you were halfway through an episode of 'Suits' when you heard the front door open and close. "Caspar?" You called out, hoping he was back with some food.

"No, it's the next best thing," Joe Sugg said laughed as he entered the living room and you rolled your eyes in amusement. Joe was Caspar's roommate and you often found yourself talking to him at parties, however the relationship never went any further than an innocent flirt.

"Where've you been?" You asked, pausing the TV and turning to face the blonde, only to find him staring at you with narrowed eyes. "Joe?"

"That's my favourite t shirt!" He suddenly exclaimed, pointing at the plain black t shirt you were wearing.

"Your favourite t shirt?" You raised your eyebrows at him, wondering how on earth out of all the shirts he owned, that this was his favourite. "I don't think it is, Caspar gave it to me."

"It's definitely mine," Joe insisted, still glaring. "Take it off."

"Are you serious?" You laughed at how ridiculous he was being, considering he probably owned another 5 t shirts just like it.

"Of course I am," he said. "Take. It. Off."

You shot him a smug grin, "why don't you?" You jokingly suggested, standing up and holding your arms right up as if you were a child.

Without missing a beat, Joe took two strides towards you, placed his hands on either side of your face and kissed you. It took you a few seconds to realise what was happening before you dropped your arms and wrapped them around his neck as you kissed him.

He gently led you backwards and before you knew it, your back was hitting the coach as he crawled on top of you without breaking the kiss. Joe's fingers played with the end of the t shirt, eventually breaking away to pull it over your head and smirking down at you afterwards.

"There," he breathed. You shook your head at his antics before pulling him back down to kiss him.

Caspar and Emma chose the wrong time to return home.

BY: lovingminter on tumblr