Movie Night

You're sat next to Oli and Caspar, tidying up the remains of their new video.
"What's your problem with eggs?" You sigh, sweeping the shell and yolk from the kitchen table.
"This looks kinda sexist.." Oli mumbles, covering his mouth.
"Yeah it does, come on you fuckers, help me" You laugh and throw the cloth at Cas.
You're dressed in leggings and a vest top, it gets way too hot in the  house for jumpers all the time. You hop up, grab the bin and sweep the broken egg shells into it and leave it there for the other two.
"Where's Joe?" You ask, raising your head briefly.
"Editing.. again" Caspar responds.
"He's becoming less and less like a boyfriend. He's just a robot by now" you hear yourself sigh and spray the surface with cleaning product.
"Well, we'll get this done and I'll drag him out of his chair for you" Caspar grins, kicking the bin back into place.
"Nah, you need to take that out, it's full to the brim" you point. Caspar groans his signature 'owhh' and does as he's told. Oli laughs and tidies the chairs back into their original positions, then places a new bin bag in the bin.
"All done" he smiles, proud of himself.
"See? It's not that hard" you smile and throw the cloth in the sink.

Caspar attempts to pull Joe out of his room, but to no avail - so offers to watch a film with you to keep you company. Once sat with mugs of hot cocoa on the sofa, you bicker back and forth about what to watch.
"I've seen all of Breaking Bad like five times over" he groans.
"Fine, what about a comedy then? White Chicks?" You suggest, scrolling for it. He nods and sets himself back against the couch, taking a sip from his mug.

You sit silently through the film, bursting into laughter every so often.
"DUNUNUNUNUNU NU NU NU DUNUNUNUNUNU NU NUNU" Cas sings along to one part of it. You both shimmy like the actor does.
"AND I NEED YOU" you almost scream at each other.
"AND I MISS YOU" you both carry on, fits of giggles breaking the lyrics up.

"Having fun?" A voice breaks us into silence. Joe is stood by the door, a blank look on his face.
"Yeah, we are actually" you mumble, realising he's jealous.
"Leave you to it then" he cuts his eye at you, turns and walks back up the stairs.
"Well" Caspar looks at you. "Someone's a little jeaaaalous" He laughs.
"It's his own fault, he's never even with me when he asks me to come over" you mutter, finishing your drink and getting up. "Better go buy the kid a new fucking hot wheels set" you roll your eyes and drag yourself up to his room.
At first you knock on the door, but he doesn't answer.
"Joe?" You say and knock again.
"Yeah" he responds so you open the door.
"What was that all about?" You ask, sitting in the spare seat next to him. He furrows his eyebrows and reluctantly turns to you.
"WE do that.. not you and Caspar.." he looks down.
"You were editing, Joe"
"You could have just told me, y/n" he sighs.
"Editing seems to be way more important than me" you risk saying. He looks up at you quickly.
"Don't say that, of course it isn't... I just.. I just needed to get one done.." he resorts back to his child like voice. You raise your eyebrows and get up to leave. "No, y/n, I'm sorry. I'll come down and watch something with you now if you want?" He says taking his headset off. His face flushed with a smile when you nodded. "Sorry I get so jealous, you're mine, not his" he gets up, taking your hand.

BY: jiddleybehz on tumblr