Hot Tub

It was late and you, Joe, Alfie and Zoe were all snuggled up on the sofa in the Zalfie household. You and Joe had travelled from London to Brighton to have a barbecue in the garden and stay the night at Zoe and Alfie's place. You loved hanging out with all of them, and you always had so much fun. A big yawn came from Zoe which made all of you laugh.

"I think I'll head to bed," Zoe said with another yawn, and you all nodded as an answer to Zoe.

"I'll be there in a sec little one," Alfie said to Zoe and they smiled at each other making you smile as well. Their relationship always made you happy and it made you very grateful to have someone like Joe to treat you like a princess as well as Alfie treated Zoe.

"Goodnight sissy," Joe said and waved at Zoe which made you smile.

"Night gorgeous," you said to Zoe before she left the livingroom to go upstairs. Joe pulled you closer to his body which made you look at him with a smile. You loved nothing more than to cuddle with Joe and just be embraced in his scent.

"I'm gonna leave you two love birds alone," Alfie suddenly said with a wink which made you roll your eyes at him with a laugh.

"Shut up Alf," you said which made him laugh before he left the room to go join Zoe upstairs. Nala followed Alfie upstairs which left you and Joe snuggled up on the sofa alone.

"I have an idea," Joe suddenly said and you looked at him with a confused look. Joe's ideas were always so spontaneous and you were way too tired to do anything right now.

"You know, Alfie set up a hot tub the other day," Joe then said with a smirk, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Let me guess: you want us to go out there?" you asked with a cheeky smile, which made Joe nod with a big smile.

"It's midnight, Joe," you said with a sigh but Joe just looked at you with his adorable blue puppy eyes, and he knew you couldn't resist that look.

"Okay fine," you agreed before you left the sofa followed by Joe.

"I always wanted to have sex in a hot tub," Joe whispered from behind you, and you looked at him with an open mouth.

"Joe!" you said and Joe laughed.

"We're not having sex. Zoe and Alfie are right upstairs," you whispered to him whilst he ran towards the door leading to the terrace.

"We'll see," Joe said with a wink before opening the door. It was a nice temperature outside as it was still summer. The hot tub looked incredible and when Joe removed the cover from the tub, hot steam flew towards the air making you very excited to get in.

"Uhh it looks good," you said in an exciting tone and Joe looked at you with a grin.

"Let's strip down then," he answered in a weird voice, which made you shake your head at him with a laugh. Joe started taking off his clothes and even though you had seen him naked hundreds of times, you still found yourself drooling a bit over your naked boyfriend. You followed his example and took off your clothes which made Joe look at you with a smirk. He walked towards you before cupping your face in-between his hands.

"I know I say this often, but you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on," Joe said looking into your eyes, making you blush.

"You just can't resist my boobs, huh?" you said with a cheeky smile, which made Joe laugh. He pulled you closer so your bodies touched.

"They're quite alright as well," Joe whispered before placing a deep kiss on your lips. The kiss heated up, turning both of you on.

"Wow it's getting hot here," Joe said with a smirk and you gently pushed him, before you decided to crawl into the tub. Joe followed you and you both exclaimed a sigh when you sat down in the hot water. You forgot how much you loved hot tubs and you instantly felt relaxed.

"Please admit this was the best idea ever," Joe said and broke the silence. You looked at him with a smile and shrugged your shoulders.

"Well, I mean... The standards for your ideas aren't that high my love," you teased and Joe looked at you with a pout, before he suddenly jumped towards you in the tub, making water splash onto your face. Soon Joe grabbed you and started tickling you under the water, making you squeal.

"Joe stop! We're waking everybody up!" you tried to tell Joe, but he kept tickling you.

"Joe, you're not getting anything if you don't stop," you said and this time Joe stopped and he looked at you with an exciting look on his face.

"Well, you said it," Joe said with a smirk before sliding closer to you and gently starting to kiss your lips. Even though you had said no at first, the thought of having sex in a hot tub kind of excited you. You just hoped Zoe and Alfie wouldn't hear you, or the neighbors for that matter.

BY: thatcherjoeimagines on tumblr