Waxing

"Y/N!!!!" Joe yelled from his room downstairs. You and Caspar were sat in their living room watching a movie whilst Joe was filming his video for this week. You and Joe had been together for nearly 2 years and you spent a lot of your time hanging out with him and his roommate Caspar in their flat in London.

"JOE SHUT UP!" Caspar yelled back which made you laugh. You got up from the couch so you didn't have to yell downstairs to Joe.

"What it is, Joe?" you asked whilst standing at the top of the stairs. Joe appeared at the bottom of the stairs with a cute smile across his face. He was wearing black, skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a flannel on top and then a grey hat. He looked absolutely amazing.

"I love your outfit," you said before Joe got to tell you why he was yelling at you. Joe lit up in a smile and you walked down the stairs towards Joe.

"Thank you gorgeous. You look pretty cute as well," Joe answered before embracing you in his arms. He left a peck on your lips causing your belly to tickle.

"So why were you yelling at me?" you asked with a cheeky smile on your face still with Joe's arms around your hips, and Joe laughed.

"I'm filming a Dare Sugg video and someone asked me to get you to wax my legs," Joe explained and the information made you instantly excited.

"You have no idea how much I want to wax your legs," you answered in an excited voice, which made Joe laugh before giving you a gentle kiss on your cheek.

"Okay, come on then," Joe said and you followed him into his room where he had his camera set up. The waxing stuff was laying on his bed, ready for you to use. You sat down bedside Joe on his bed whilst you opened the package of waxing equipment.

"So my lovely girlfriend has agreed to wax my legs, and I'll have to say I'm a bit worried," Joe said to his camera as you were getting ready to wax his legs.

"Don't worry. It will probably only hurt a little," you said, trying to calm Joe down, but he looked at you with a very worried look.

"Well that didn't make me feel better at all, love," Joe said and you laughed before placing the wax paper on Joe's leg.

"You're quite hairy there Joseph," you said with a giggle and Joe looked at his leg.

"I'm a man, you know," Joe answered with a voice filled with pride which made you push him gently. Without any warning you decided to rip the wax paper off which made Joe scream as a little girl, making you laugh out loud.

"Where was my warning?" Joe yelled but you just continued laughing.

"Ouch," Joe said whilst rubbing his leg and you looked at him with a satisfied smile.

"Such a man," you said jokingly and Joe pushed you gently making you giggle.

"You enjoyed this way too much," Joe said whilst you got up from the bed, still with a satisfied smile across your face.

"If you ever want someone to wax your legs again, I'm here," you said with a cheeky smile, and Joe shook his head with a laugh.

"The best girlfriend award goes to you, my dear," Joe then said whilst pointing at you and you smiled big at him.

"Well thank you," you answered and you both laughed before you left Joe's room so he could continue his dare video, and you joined Caspar in front of the TV again.

BY: thatcherjoeimagines on tumblr