Ups

You lay in bed staring up at the ceiling, sighing with boredom. You had gone to bed early and thought that because you were so tired you would just fall straight asleep but since moving in with Joe and Caspar you now discovered you found it incredibly hard to fall asleep without Joe.

It seemed you had tried everything to get asleep such as watching relaxing videos, tweeting, reading and having a nice warm bath but nothing helped so you only thought of one other idea: Joe!

You felt bad taking Joe away from Caspar because they were best friends so it would be selfish of you to split them apart just so that Joe could come down and help you get to sleep but you knew he loved helping you especially if it meant getting to cuddle you and you were getting to the point where lack of sleep was making you delirious.

Picking your phone up from your bedside table you rub your eyes tiredly hoping that Joe would come downstairs to you, even if it was just until you fell asleep. Your eyes are barely open when you open up the contact, making sure you always deleted messages (screenshotting the ones you wanted to keep) meant that you couldnt see any previous messages between you and this contact so you though nothing of it.

-Come to bed with me pleaseeee-

You push yourself up so you can lean against the wall, your eyes are half closed from being so tired but this doesnt even make you able to go to sleep. The beep signalling you that Joe has text back makes you jump bringing your phone close to your face hoping that it will help you read it a little better with your eyes barely open.

Its safe to say it doesnt help but you do manage to make out two question marks which makes you frown, why is he being so blunt, he usually loves coming down into bed with you for cuddles, even though you knew it was likely because he wanted to carry on watching what ever was on the TV with Caspar you couldnt help but reply.

-Pleasee i wanna cuddle-

You flop down on the bed closing your eyes momentarily before your phone pings, when you open the message it takes a couple of seconds for you to realise what he has replied with before your eyes fly open

-Id love to, but i dont think your boyfriend and my best friend would appreciate that-

Squealing you kick the covers from your leg as you panic and think about what you can say next, replying as you try and find a response you had to rewrite it a number of times to make sure that it could be read, each time you wrote it you would panic so it would turn out SURRRY VADOAR I DIDNY RELSE Managing to get there in the end you replied quickly

-IM SORRY CASPAR I DIDNT REALISE-

Hearing a laugh upstairs you shriek before pulling the covers back over your body and now your head. Caspar replies almost instantly asking whether you wanted him to pass on the message which you replied with yes of course. Straight away there are large footsteps from above you and then down the stairs.

The door opens and the slither of light lets you see Joes smiling face as you peak out from under the covers which are pulled straight off of you when Joe walks in the room and closes the door. Joe smirks down at you before putting on a fake angry look

I thought you loved me and yet youre messaging my best friend he says shaking his head before jumping onto the bed to straddle you, he holds your hands above your head before using his other hand to tickle your side making you scream with glee.

I thought it was you! you giggle breathlessly when he rolls off of you beside you

Caspar Joe he mimics using his hands like scales weighing up the likeness of the two names

Im really tired and i was barely looking at my phone, i just wanted you to come and cuddle me to help me fall asleep you sigh your eyes fluttering slowly just having him right beside you

Thats all Im good for huh? he laughs wrapping his arms around you from behind kissing your neck making you shiver

You worth much more than that, i love you you whisper closing your eyes completely

I love you too he whispers kissing your neck just behind your ear, this is the last thing you hear before you finally fall asleep.

BY: the-youtubersimagines on tumblr