Drugs Pt. 2

My tears blurred my vision as I stormed out of the Jaspar house. I just walked into Joe's room to see him taking drugs.

We've been dating for over a year and he knows for a fact that I hate those things. I got back into my car and drove a few blocks away from the house. I knew I couldn't drive far because I could barely see through my tears.

I shut my car off and continued to cry.

My window was rolled down for air and I heard yelling.

Confused, I got out of my car and looked down the road.

Sure enough, Joe was down the road in front of the house yelling.

I could barely make out what he was saying but few words came out clear. "Come back....Y/N please!" His voice was raspy and hoarse, he was obviously crying.

He was still yelling when I heard my phone ring.

I pulled it from my hoodie pocket, seeing Caspar's name.

"Hello?" Answered, getting back into my car.

"Where did you go? Joe's freaking out." He asked me.

"I'm down the road. I couldn't drive without being able to see past my tears."

There was a mumbling in the background and a door slam.

"Joe's coming to find you. I hope that's okay. I hope you're okay, more importantly."

"Thanks Cas, really."

"Anytime."

I hung up with him and exited my car once again.

I saw Joe walking closer, maybe a good thirty yards away.

He saw me and sped up his pace.

The wind was chilly, and the snow was falling around us.

He came close, but not too close to make me uncomfortable.

"Please, let me explain." He said. I barely recognized his soft voice, that was barely audible.

"Right, go ahead." I sniffled, crossing my arms in the cold.

"Get in first." I said gesturing to my car.

We got into the car and I turned it on for light and warmth.

"First of all, trust me when I say I'm never going to touch drugs ever again. I'm so sorry babe. I was a bit blue and some friends just said that it would make me feel better and..." He started.

I nodded, letting him know I was listening.

"I know you hate this kind of stuff and sometimes when I take to many drinks but I was weak and I don't want to lose you because of my stupid decisions." He was pretty much full on crying at this point.

"I'm sorry for hurting you that was the last thing I wanted to do and it's okay if you can't forgive me right now, I understand." He said finishing his explanation.

I reached out for his hand and he looked up into my eyes.

"I'm sorry Joe, I shouldn't have ran off without allowing you to explain yourself but I'm so mad at you for not reaching to me when you were down...I'm your girlfriend you prick it's my job to make you happy, you shouldn't ever reach those fucking drugs before reaching me." I spoke up finally.

"I wont ever touch this shit babe and I'm sorry for making you experience this, I let you down...I just didn't wanted to upset you with my problems" Joe said.

"Joe, you are my boyfriend we can share everything, you'll never upset me...never! Please from now on speak to me." I said.

"This means you forgive me?" He asked.

"I forgive you but it need some time to fully trust you again" I explained.

"I understand gorgeous. From now on I'll make everything for you to trust me. I want to be with you. I want this relationship to work." He said.

I giggled a bit, smiling.

I leaned over my arm rest and kissed him.

"I believe you." I said.

"Good, because I would go absolutely mad without you." He kissed me again.

"Let's go back to the house. I'll make us dinner." I said.

"How about we go get ready and I take you out for dinner and a film?"

"That sounds great."