Meet & Greet

You looked around and you could feel butterflies in your belly. You had waited for this day forever and to know that in one minute you would finally have Joe's arms around you, made you all fluffy inside. It was the first day of VidCon and you were standing in the line to meet Joe Sugg, your all time favorite youtuber. It was the first time you had ever been to a convention like this because you had always found it quite embarrassing considering you were 23. All the girls surrounding you were between 12 and 18 so you felt quite left out. Two lovely girls stood in front of you who you had started talking to whilst waiting in line, which had made you feel much better.

"He looks so cute, omg," one of the girls exclaimed whilst looking at Joe. You were not very tall so you could see absolutely nothing, but suddenly the line moved and your eyes met Joe's. You did not expect his eyes to meet yours like that, and you had no idea how to react. You were at least 20 feet from each other and you just stared at each other. It began to feel like a staring competition.

"Omg, he's looking down here!" someone in the line said and you could now feel yourself blush. A girl approached Joe to get a picture with him, which made him look away from you. You felt kind of disappointed but brushed it off as you realized that he was too famous to even give you a second glare, which was fine by you. The line kept moving and now you were standing in the front, waiting to meet Joe. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a flannel on top. He looked absolutely amazing and it was crazy to finally be this close to him. The girl meeting Joe got her picture and now left the meet and greet, which meant it was your turn.
Your stomach twisted as you were very nervous, but you got your legs to move towards Joe. Again your eyes met and Joe lit up in a smile.

"Hello beautiful," Joe then said as you approached him, and he leaned in to give you a hug. His arms felt amazing around you and you could feel butterflies in your belly. He was a really slim guy and even more handsome up close.

"You're the girl I just had a staring competition with whilst in line, aren't you?" Joe said with a smirk and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Well yeah. Guilty," you answered, which made Joe smile at you.

"I'm pretty sure I won that too," you then said, suddenly feeling really confident.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't," Joe said with a cheeky smile and you both laughed.

"You look older than all the other girls I've met," Joe said wondering and you looked at Joe with a smirk.

"I'm not sure whether that's a compliment or...?" you said with a smile and Joe laughed.

"Definitely not," Joe said with a wink and you gently pushed him, totally forgetting that you were at a meet and greet and not in private.

"Joe, you have to hurry up a bit," a lady with a blue badge around her neck said, and you looked at Joe in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," you said, as you didn't want to disturb his duties and everything.

"Don't be sorry. I like talking to you. Do you have anything I can sign?" Joe said, almost with an eager look.

"No, but I'd like a picture," you said with a smile, which made Joe look unsatisfied. You furrowed your eyebrows as you watched Joe walk over to the nearest table. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote something on it. You looked back at the line behind you and you could see people were looking just as confused as you. Joe jumped backed towards you with a cheeky smile and you looked confused at him, but still with a smile.

"Here you go....?" Joe said to get you to say your name.

"...Y/N," you answered, which made Joe's smile grow wider. He gave you the piece of paper and dragged you over to get a picture with you. The picture got snapped and you looked at Joe.

"Nice meeting you Y/N," Joe said as you looked into his beautiful, blue eyes.

"You too Joseph," you said with a cheeky smile, and Joe laughed.

"I'll see you very soon," Joe said as you left the meet and greet. When you realized what Joe had said to you, you looked back at him with furrowed eyebrows. He was in the middle of taking a picture with the next fan in line, but he looked up and your eyes met. He smiled at you really mysteriously before bringing his attention back to the meet and greet. Once again butterflies filled your belly and as you walked out of the convention center, you looked down at the piece of paper Joe had given you.
Your smile grew wider as you read the message written on the paper, and his weird behavior made sense now.

"Sorry for being weird, but you're too beautiful to just let go.
Meet me by the little pool at 8 p.m. I have something to show you.
Love, Joe"

BY: thatcherjoeimagines on tumblr