Surprise

"I'm back home!" Joe whispered to his vlogging camera. "I wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow morning but I decided to come back early and surprise Y/N, though it's 3 am so she's probably asleep." He added while he put his bag on the table.

"Okay guys so I am probably gonna stop the vlog here because I don't want to wake Y/N up" Joe said when he arrived in front of his bedroom door "Bye!!!" He added on a very slow tone when he opened the door.

His eyes met your body frame lying on his bed and he looked at the camera once more "Well, I think I'm gonna wake her up"

He put the camera on the bedside table and kicked off his shoes before climbing in the bed and move closer to you. He was faced with your back so he bent over and his lips met the crook of your neck where he put two small kisses.

"I'm back..." He whispered as he put an arm around your waist.

You rolled over and were now facing Joe, though you still had your eyes closed, eager to get back to sleep. You were not quite awake so you didn't realize it was actually Joe behind you.

"Caspar go away." You whispered. Caspar being the only person present in the flat, you automatically thought he wanted to mess with you for a stupid prank.

"Well, if this is your reaction to Caspar kissing your neck, then I should be worried." Joe said as he chuckled.

You buried your face deeper into the pillow and then realized that this voice wasn't Caspar's.

"Joe!" You said, instantaneously feeling very awake. You quickly pressed your lips against his and couldn't help but run you hands through his. "I thought you'd be home tomorrow"

"I missed you too much so I came back early. There's no one to cuddle in hotels." He explained.

You chuckled slightly "I'm so glad you're here" you said before kissing him with passion.

Joe smiled when you pulled away "By the way... Smile because you're being filmed!" He said before reaching out for his camera on the bedside table.

"You're such a daily vlogger." You laughed before kissing him again.

BY: jasparimagine on tumblr