What's Wrong?

You rested your head on Caspar's shoulder as you yawned. It was late and you were beyond tired. The movie on the screen in front of you made no sense and you wouldn't even bother to try and understand the plot. Caspar and you had decided to have a movie night to catch up since both of you had been busy lately. Caspar and you had been best friends since you were little kids as you had grown up on the same street. From there your lives pretty much followed each other and you had now both ended up living in London on your own. Or Caspar had a roommate, who is also you boyfriend. His name is Joe Sugg and you met him through Caspar a couple of years ago and you instantly clicked. You have now been dating for almost 2 years and pretty much spend every day together, which is also why you and Caspar decided to hang out tonight since Joe was having a late photoshoot.

"This film makes no sense and I'm so over it," you said whilst you sat up and looked at Caspar who laughed.

"It's good, okay?" Caspar insisted and you rolled your eyes at him. Caspar was very stubborn and it was of course him who had chosen the movie, and it sucked to say the least.

"Please let's do something else," you begged whilst taking Caspar's hand in yours to imply how much you wanted to do something funnier.

"Wrestle?" Caspar asked with a huge smirk across his face and before you could even answer Caspar jumped on you and began to tickle you. Wrestling was something you two also did when you were younger and you always hated it.

"Caspar stoop!" you yelled but you couldn't stop laughing either, which didn't make you very convincing.

"I thought you loved wrestling?" Caspar said with a cheeky smile because he knew you hated it and loved teasing you about it. He was laying almost on top of you, squeezing you into the sofa whilst you tried to get him off of you.

"You're squeezing my tits into my soul!" you yelled at the exact same time as the front door in Caspar and Joe's shared flat opened. Caspar bursted out laughing because of the comment you had just made, and you both looked over at the door where Joe stood. Caspar was still hovering above you and Joe gave you both a glare.

"Hi Joe!" Caspar said in excitement before continuing to tickle you.

"Hey..." Joe answered in a not so happy tone, which made you wonder what was wrong. You wanted to go say hi to Joe but Caspar was still wrestling you, and you were trapped in his grip.

"Caspar get off!" you now said in a serious tone but Caspar made a funny face which made you laugh again. Suddenly you both heard Joe's door slam shut downstairs and you looked at each other with a confused look. Caspar finally jumped off and you could sit up again.

"I'm gonna go check on him," you said and Caspar nodded in response. You walked downstairs to Joe's room and knocked carefully.

"Not right now," Joe answered behind the door but you didn't really care so you just walked in. Joe was sat on his bed staring into his phone with an annoyed look on his face. He didn't even look up when you entered. You closed the door behind you and took place on the end of Joe's bed.

"How was the shoot?" you asked to try and figure out what was wrong.

"Ok," Joe answered whilst shrugging his shoulders. It was obvious that he was upset about something.

"Are you in a bad mood?" you then asked in a funny tone to try and cheer him up but he didn't react.

"Joe, what's wrong?" you asked and scooted closer to him on the bed. He still didn't look up from his phone. You were getting kind of annoyed with him at this point so you now took his phone out of his hand.

"Joe talk to me. This doesn't seem like you," you said with a sigh and Joe now looked at you.

"Just leave it Y/N, and go hang out with Caspar..." he said in an offended tone which made you realize why he was upset.

"Is that what this is about? You being jealous of me and Caspar?" you asked and Joe looked away.

"Joe, you know Caspar and I have been friends since we were kids. He is the most friend zoned guy in the world and I'm with you. And I love you. I don't see why you would even think anything else?" you said, surprised that he was jealous. It wasn't like him to be like this. Your words made him look less upset which was relieving.

"I know... Sometimes I just feel replaced," Joe said and his words hurt you. You never wanted him to feel replaced by anyone.

"I'm really sorry Joe, but you have to know that I love you so much and that I would never replace you with anyone. Not even Harry Styles," you said and your last words made Joe chuckle, which made you smile. You loved making Joe laugh when he was upset.

"You're literally suck a dork," Joe said now smiling and you couldn't help but laugh. You jumped on top of Joe before you attacked him with kisses all over his face.

"Okay okay Y/N," Joe said laughing whilst trying to get you off his face. You stopped and looked at him.

"Don't be jealous, okay?" you said in a low voice whilst looking directly into Joe's eyes. He nodded with a little smile and you smiled at him before leaving a deep kiss on his lips.

BY: thatcherjoeimagines on tumblr