Bottle It Up

Joe's POV

When Christina broke up with me 6 months ago I was lost, I felt empty and I was constantly thinking about her. That is until Y/N came into the picture. She cheered me up so much, I knew she was different from the moment she stepped into this house. Her perfect smile, beautiful Y/E/C eyes, amazing sense of humour. Perfect. The only issue is that she is in a relationship with my very close friend, Simon.

The other day I was sitting in the kitchen, staring of into the distance and thinking about how big of a prick I am for liking my best friend's girlfriend.
"Yo Joe, ready to film?" Caspar asked, walking into the kitchen followed by Simon and Y/N, he had his arm round her.
Simon sat next to me and Y/N stood in between his legs with her back against his chest.
"Yeah, let's do it." I said through gritted teeth.
"I'll be camera woman," Y/N turned round to face him and kissing him "I love you." She smiled.
I hung my head, I felt Caspar's hand on my shoulder,
"You alright, Joe?" He said quietly, trying not to get the others attention.
Caspar was the only person I told, I know he knows what it feels like to love someone so much and for them to be so oblivious to it all.
"It's hard, so unbelievably hard." I let out a sigh.
"I know it is, man. Look, Oli is doing this party tomorrow night, and I want you to be there. You can get Y/N out of your head for a few hours." He smiled.
"Yeah, I guess, I'll be there." I sighed, looking over to the pair of them being all lovey dovey.
"Let's film this shit then." Caspar laughed.
"How's it going, guys and welcome to who's more likely to!" Caspar began. 

~~TIME SKIP TO BEFORE THE PARTY~~
I arrived outside the apartment complex a little over 9 PM. I walked up the stairs on my own when everyone else got the lift. I just wanted to be alone for awhile, to think and decide if I should act on my feelings and just tell her or to keep it bottled up for awhile.
I decided to just keep it to myself so I didn't ruin my friendship with Simon. I got to Oli's floor and opened the door leading to the hallway.
"Joe!" Caspar came jogging over to me.
"'Ight Caspar?" I asked
"Yeah, not too bad. What 'bout you?"
"Ready to drink away the pain!" I laughed and held up a hand to high five Caspar.
"Come on, there's vodka in here." He laughed.
We get into the party and start drinking almost immediately.
After about 5 rounds of shots and a beer it was beginning to take effect
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard Y/N shout in the distance.
She stormed towards the door but I stopped her.
"What happened?" I asked, concerned.
"Fucking look at him!" She said pointing to a drunk Simon making out with Christina.
Anger ran through every part of my body and before I could stop myself I was already walking over to them, shorty followed by a now crying Y/N. I stop in my tracks and turn to her.
"Y/N? I have an idea." I say angrily.
"What is it, Joseph?" She scowled.
I put my right hand on the side of her head and my left hand on her waist.
"What are you doi-" I cut her off by kissing her roughly.
Time stood still and all the noise around us disappeared.
"Yo Joe what the fuck?! Y/N, YOU BITCH HOW COULD YOU?!" He grabbed her hair and pulled her away from me.
Before I could think about it, my fist collided with his face. The next thing I remember was him laying on the floor with a bloody nose and a group of people gathered round him. I felt something drip down from under my eye, I put my hand on it to see if I was bleeding and there was a massive gash on the side of my head.
"Joe, are you okay, dude?" Caspar ran over. I turned round and he put his fist over his mouth.
"Oh shit, I think you might need stitches!" He gawked.
"Fucks sake." I growl

Joe's POV

After getting home from A&E, I went up to my room and sat there staring at the wall thinking about what a mess I made.
Well done Joe, ruined a relationship and lost your best friend. I thought.
A wave of anger crashed over me. I stood up and picked up my chair, throwing it to the ground where it broke into several pieces. I sat on they end of my bed and put my head in my hands.
"Fucking idiot." I growled under my breath.
"Yo, Joe, you okay man?" I looked up to see a tired looking Oli standing in the doorway.
"No." My voice broke as I spoke, eyes filling with tears.
"What happened?" He came and sat next to me.
"I don't want to talk about it. I'll tell you in the morning," I looked up to ceiling. "Go to bed, bro."
"I will in a sec, are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" He asked, standing up.
"I'm sure."
"Okay, thanks Oli."

After trying to cheer myself up with listening to my favourite songs and watching back old vlogs from when we went to Thorpe Park, but to no avail it didn't work. I decided to head to the living room to watch the Millwall match.
I stepped out into the echoey hallway and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to get a beer.
I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went into the living room. I switched on the TV and nog long after the game began I was fully engrossed in the match.

The door busted open. My heart started racing.
"If you didn't want to hurt me you should of pushed her away, but
you didn't! And me and joe got revenge!" Shouts ran through the
almost silent house.
"Stop moaning! Stop being such a bitch! You're on my case every god damn second!" Simon yelled.
"Because how else am I going to ever find out what your doing behind my back! For all I know you two could've been seeing each other for months and I wouldn't of known anything about any of it!"
"Shut up Y/N!" Simon groaned.
"No I won't shut up you fucking selfish piece of shit!" Y/N screamed.
"What the fuck did you just say to me?"
There was a moment of silence before hearing a smacking sound coming from the kitchen. I stood up and turned off the TV.
"Simon, please! Don't, I'm sorry!"
Another smacking sound followed by a large crash.
I ran to the kitchen to see Y/N on the floor with Simon towering over her. I grabbed him and pinned him to the floor. I looked over to Y/N and saw her crying and shaking in the corner.
"Y/N, love, are you alright?" I asked.
"Go up to Caspar."
She nodded and ran up to Caspar.
"Get the fuck off of me Joe!" Simon tried pushing me off.
"What the fuck do you think your doing?! I know you care about her so why do you do it?" I asked, sitting him up.
"I don't know Joe!" He cried out.
"You're not staying here tonight, you gotta go stay with Josh or Oli." I tell him, still holding in down. He looked really upset, but that's still no excuse for what he did.

*the author said she was writting a part 3 but it was a few months ago, so I really dont know if there will be :( *

BY: wroetosimon on tumblr