Shower Smut

**smut warning: this imagine can be a bit nasty for your taste, i just wanted to post something different**

You hopped into the steamy shower, instantly feeling all of your muscles relax. After a whole day of doing football challenges with the boys for their channels, all you wanted to do is to go to bed. You were staying at the jaspar house for the night, it's like your second home as you're always around there so often.

Suddenly, you heard a noise from the bathroom that you were currently showing in. You swear you locked the door, but being your stupid forgetful self you must've forgotten. Of course.

"You know, I'd lock the door when I shower if I was you, especially with a house full of boys. You dunno who could walk in at any moment." A voice you knew all too well spoke out. Joe.

You quickly tried to cover yourself up with your hands, even though you knew he probably already saw your appearance. Although, the shower doors were steamed up, you could still make out what's behind. This is probably the most awkward and most embarrassing situation you've ever been in, and believe me you have been in many situations and nothing could top this off.

"Joe! Get out!" You shrieked, seeing Joe's frame walk closer towards you through the steamed up glass. What is he playing at?

"No, I think I'm perfectly fine where I am." He smirked, opening the door and standing in front of you, the shower water was on getting Joe's hair and his body wet. Making him look even more hot than he already is. You didn't think that was even possible.

"You still want me to get out?" He asked, bending down to prep kisses on your neck.

"N-No." You whimpered out quietly, feeling him smirk against your neck.

"That's what I thought." He said, pressing kisses up your neck and reaching your lips.

The kisses were passionate and fiery, making your whole body weak. You tangled your hands through his wet hair as the kisses became more intense. He pulled away from your lips and placed kisses down towards your chest. He reached your breasts and placed his lips around your hardened nipple and sucked, poking his tongue out and circling it, and did the same to the other breast, making you moan out loud. You could feel yourself getting wetter by each second that went by.

Joe pulled away from your breast and brought his mouth towards your heat.

"Already this wet for me? Can't wait to taste your sweet juices." He muttered, liking a stripe down your pussy's lips, making you moan loudly.

He licked up towards your clit, spinning circles around the sensitive flesh, making you cry out. You could already feel your stomach tightening, your breath came in pants as your orgasm was getting closer. Joe knew this and stopped, making your almost orgasm halt.

He stood up and pressed you against the cool tiles and spread your legs out.

"Ready babe?" Joe asked.

"Yeah." You replied breathlessly. You were on the pill, so you didn't worry about having no condom.

He responded by pressing his hard dick inside of you, making you both moan in pleasure. He started off slow then became quicker with each thrust, you were extremely close and Joe was too. He brought his finger towards your clit and rubbed fast circles, making you reach your orgasm shudder through your body.

"Joe!" You screamed out. He kept thrusting until he reached his and moaned out your name. He pulled out, and looked deeply into your eyes.

"I love you so much Y/N." He admitted, resting his forehead on yours.

"I love you too Joe, very much."

BY: sidemen-imagines-and-stuff on tumblr