Bound To Happen

"Where's the other tripod?" Jack asks, looking around the room he and Joe are currently setting up for filming in.

"Oh, I probably left it in the living room or bedroom." Joe says as he adjusts one of the lights. "Mind running and grabbing it?"

"On it." Jack nods, turning and heading out of the room. He checks the living room quickly, but it's nowhere to be found, so he heads up the stairs towards the bedroom.

Opening the door, he freezes, eyes widening and mouth falling open, because there stands Y/N.

Completely naked.

Except her backs towards him, so she doesn't know that Jack is standing there, and he can't seem to force himself to look away or even just close his eyes.

"Any luck?" Joe's voice carries up to him, and Y/N spins around, revealing the rest of her body to Jack, before she lets out a scream.

That seems to snap Jack out of it, and he quickly slaps a hand over his eyes, stepping backwards blindly.

"I'm sorry!" He tells her, pulling the door closed as footsteps come up the stairs behind him.

"What happened?! Is Y/N okay?!" Joe says frantically, and when Jack lowers his hand to look at the smaller man, he notices the panic across his face.

"She's fine." Jack tells him and he can feel his cheeks burning red. "And I am so sorry."

"Sorry?" Joe asks just as the bedroom door swings open, revealing a blushing Y/N, this time with clothes on.

"Have you heard of knocking?!" She practically spits at Jack, her arms crossed tightly in front of her.

"I didn't know you were in there!" Jack says, and he meets her eyes for a moment before they both look away quickly.

"What happened?" Joe questions, calming down now that he realizes no one is hurt.

"Uhm, I kind of maybe just saw your girlfriend naked." Jack admits, scratching the back of his neck. His eyes are lowered to the floor, so he doesn't see the anger flash across Joe's face.

"You what?" The calm tone, a calmness that is slightly chilling sounding, makes the younger man lift his eyes to meet Joe's, and he flinches at the intense glare sent in his direction.

"It was an accident! If I had known she was in there changing, I would have knocked!"

"You could have looked away sooner too." Y/N mumbles, and Jack really wishes she hadn't said that, because now Joe looks even angrier.

"You stared?!"

"I was surprised! I know I should have looked away sooner, and I'm sorry, but well...I don't know!" Jack throws his hands in the air, stepping back from Joe, who looks ready to punch him.

"How much did you see?"

"Uhm."

"Jack."

"Everything?" He squeaks out, and for one brief second, he thinks Joe is actually going to punch him, but Y/N steps forward, placing a hand on Joe's arm.

"Babe." When he doesn't look away from Jack, and the younger man swallows in fear, she tugs at his arm until Joe finally drags his stare away from Jack and to her, his face instantly softening. "It's fine. It was an accident."

"But—"

"Oh please, you boys have all seen each naked plenty of times, and I don't want to punch any of them." Y/N waves her hand. "Yes, it's embarrassing, and now Jack knows what I look like without clothes, but so what? It was bound to happen eventually, if not with him, one of the others. You are all to easy going with going in and out of each other's houses."

"That's true." Jack mumbles, but his mouth snaps shut as Joe glares over at him again.

"Don't be angry at him." Y/N says, placing a hand on Joe's cheek to bring his attention back to her. "Alright? It's happened. It's done. It's over. And Jack will pretend it never happened, right?"

"Already forgotten. What are we talking about?" Jack says, offering the couple a small smile.

"Next time, knock." Joe tells Jack before spinning around and heading back down the stairs.

"If it helps," Jack shrugs as he heads for the stairs, "You have a really nice body."

"Jack!" Joe's angry voice carries up to him, and Y/N rolls her eyes as Jack flinches before heading down the stairs.

"I'm sorry! But it's true!"

"Shut the fuck up before I punch you!"

BY: thatcherjoesuggimagines on tumblr