Hidden Feelings

At first, you hadn't noticed it, but once Oli had mentioned something about him, there was no going back. You noticed all the small things Joe did that you thought he would normally do anyway, but after talking with Oli, you had found out, in fact, that he only did it around you.

When you were walking together, he would walk right beside you, occasionally with his arm around your shoulders. When you were standing and talking to one of the other boys, he was standing directly next to you, his arm pressed slightly against yours. When you were all out at Nandos for dinner, Joe would sit next to you, moving his chair ever so slightly closer to yours so his thigh or foot was always in contact with yours.

His constant touch was starting to get you nervous, forget butterflies, there was an entire stampede of elephants running around in your stomach due to his close proximity.

"Y/N!" you heard your name called from the kitchen, getting up off of the couch you made your way over. Behind the counter stood Joe, a very shirtless Joe. Taking in his appearance you could feel your cheeks heat up, now he wasn't buff, but the sight of him definitely got your blood pumping.

"Uh- you called?" you cleared your throat, looking at his face. He turned around, picking a pot full of water out of the sink, it was bound to be heavy, the veins were popping from his arms as he lifted it and your eyes widened slightly at the sight. "Yeah I was just wondering-" "Wait," you interrupted him mid sentence, "Why are you shirtless?" "Um- Why can't I be?" he looks down at himself, suddenly regretting his plan. "Joe it's freezing! The heatings still broken!" you exclaim walking around the counter to place your hand on his arm. "You're cold!" "No- no I'm fine, I just- um" Joe stutters, his face being dusted with a light shade of pink.

Suddenly, what Oli had said about Joe a few days back came back to you. The constant touching, always being around you, not to mention this situation you were now in. "Joe?" you question him, "what are you trying to do?" "Noth-Nothing! What do you mean?" he stumbles. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to seduce me." you conclude with a smirk. You watch Joe's face as his eyes go wide and mouth opens slightly, his cheeks turning even pinker if it was even possible, realisation hitting him smack bang in the face that he had been called out.

"Did it um- did it work?" he asked with an uneasy chuckle. "Maybe" you laugh, turning around, grabbing Joe's shirt off the side bench on the way out and throwing it at him. 

BY: yazzyhd123 on tumblr