No Excuse

You're sat on the sofa with Caspar, watching some type of generic shitty game show when your phone buzzes next to your arm. You sigh when you see its a message from Joe.

"He asked for food hasn't he?" Caspar turns his head toward you.
"This boy.." you trail off, getting up to walk into the kitchen. Caspar laughs and follows you.
"You're all little kids, I swear" you mumble, grabbing a few things out of the fridge. "Joe can't make his own food, you never want to be on your own" you look up at Caspar, who's settling himself onto the counter.
"I just wanna make the most of human interaction when I have time off" he pouts and starts playing with the zip - locked bag of ghost chillies he'd found.
"Joe, however.." you pause and show a smirk. "He has no excuse". You place the components for a sandwich down and grab the bag from him. Caspar's face drops.
"Nah, y/n, you can't" he laughs, holding the sides of his head.
"Think of it as a nice show for the stream viewers" you laugh, beginning to chop a rather large chilli into thin slices.
"Oh no" he winces. "He's streaming too?" He asks through his hands. You nod and let Caspar choose the pieces to go in the concoction.
"That bit.." he places a slice off to the side on the chopping board. "That one.. that one's mad" he laughs, and proceeds to choose that one. While he's doing that, you start making a standard chicken and salad sandwich, leaving the top slice off.
"Do the honors" you gesture toward the incomplete sandwich. He lets out a nervous laugh and places the slices of chilli near the sides, as Joe tends to eat the sides last.
"This is evil" Caspar giggles, hands you a plate and watches you slice it.

You try your hardest to not give anything away when you're handing it to your boyfriend.
"Thanks babe, love you" he manages to quickly say before you close the door. Once the door is closed, you bolt up to Caspar's room and see that he has the stream up on his pc.
"This is gonna be baaaad" he whines, writhing in his seat. You crouch down by the side of him for the next few moments as Joe starts munching his way straight through the middle of the sandwich.
"Oh no" you bite your lip.
"Y/n, you're fucking evil" Caspar stifles a laugh.

The bite you were both waiting for comes, and the look of realization on Joe's face drives you both to the floor with laughter.

"these assholes" you hear Joe say from Caspar's speakers. "I'll be back" he almost gasps and throws his headset to his desk.
"He's getting milk" Caspar cries, clambering his way to the door and up the stairs after him.
"YOU TWATS" You hear Joe's voice scream from the kitchen. He's stood leaning over the sink with a glass of milk, tears streaming from his eyes.
"Hey, you said you weren't ever gonna do the chilli challenge.. so.." Caspar struggles.
"You're both dead" he breathes shallowly between each word. "THIS IS FUCKING TORTURE" is the last thing you hear before you're back on the floor, crying with laughter.

BY: themeganrhiann on tumblr