Party Kisses?

"Yeah babe I'll meet you there" you call back to Simon who was still waiting for you to get ready.
"Okay don't be long" He replies and you hear him leave.
It wasn't like you'd have to go far. The party for new years was only at Tobi's place. You could already hear it from here. All of your friends would be there and it would be a great way to bring in the new year properly. You had opted for a pair of black skinny ripped jeans and a khaki green shirt that you had loosely tucked in. Nothing special.
Soon enough your hair was sorted and you locked up the apartment before heading to the party. As soon as you got inside the music was overwhelming combined with the noise of so many peopled talking. The place was already packed.
Instantly, Tobi came up to greet you.
"Hey G!" He grins, giving you a hug, "Looking lovely tonight"
"Thanks Tobi" You chuckle.
He grabs a red cup of beer from the side and puts it into your hands.
You can see Simon across the room chatting to Cal and Sarah so you chose to find some of the other guys instead.
"Hey gorgeous" Freya smiles when she sees you, pulling you into a big embrace.
"You look stunning" You comment, noticing her dress.
"As do you hun" She winks, "ooh I'll catch you in a bit" She says quickly as some of the girls pull her in for a photo.
You notice a recognisable figure walking towards you in the shape of Joe Sugg.
"Hello Joe" You chuckle, noticing he was already hyped.
"Hey (y/n)" He calls, giving you a hug.
"Seems like you're having a good time already" You laugh.
"Party doesn't start until you're here. I've been limiting my drinks until your arrival" He winks.
"Best get them shots in now then" You smirk and he grins, heading off to get them himself.
You two were massively close. You grew up together so you'd been through everything with each other. Your families knew each other very well so there really wasn't much time you spent apart.
He returns with four shot glasses in his hands and he hands you two.
"Here's to 2017 dickhead!" You smile, downing your first shot easily.
Joe winces, scrunching up his face as he swallows the liquid.
"3...2...1" He counts down before you both finish off the second glass.
"Gotta love the shots" You chuckle as he shudders at the vodka taste. "Come on, let's get to that meat feast pizza before anyone else does"
Joe starts pushing you through the crowd to where the table is and the pair of you grab a slice each.
"Right, its a party, gotta have a selfie" You declare, pulling out your phone.
He wraps his arms jokingly around your neck and sticks his head round your shoulder, pulling crazy faces and smiling for plenty of photos.
The music began pounding into the apartment now, everyone starting to dance around and chat even more.
Midnight went successfully. You all watched the fireworks on the balcony and shared a longing kiss with your boyfriend. You hadn't seen him much through the night but you could tell he had already consumed a lot of alcohol.
Soon enough, he's off again chatting to different people in the flat and you head back to speak to some of the girls.
The night goes on and everyone becomes more and more intoxicated. You're only tipsy however no matter how much you decided to drink.
"(Y/n) Jack keeps following me!" Joe whines coming up to you and hiding behind you.
"I'm sure you're not complaining" You joke.
"You know (y/n)?" Joe starts, slinging an arm around your shoulder and forgetting about Jack, "I love you. Like a lot"
"And I love you too Joe" You laugh.
"I mean you're basically my sister" He mentions, swaying slightly, "I would've been a great brother"
"I'm sure you would've been" You agree, "Let's go get you some food yeah?"
"Oooh I like that idea" He smiles, allowing you to guide him over to the table.
He wasn't really drunk. He was just very merry. You'd seen him worse. Much much worse.
As you walked over, you saw something that made you feel more sick than anyone in this apartment. Simon was leaning down to kiss some random girl. It made your head hurt already. The room appeared to spin. It was like a panic. Overwhelmed.
Just like everyone says you do, Joe sobered up a bit as soon as he saw you.
"(Y/n) you don't look so good" He frowns, trying to hold you up.
"I..." you start, breathing quickly and not taking your eyes off your 'boyfriend', "I've got to go"
Joe looks massively confused until he turns around to glance in the direction you were looking, "Simon!" He yells instinctively and when he turns back to you, you're gone.
Getting out into the corridor was a relief. But the music was still booming. Your chest felt like it was closing up. Why would he do that?
"(Y/n)" You hear Joe call, rushing out of the apartment to follow you.
There's a commotion going on in there now.
"Come here" He sighs, wrapping you in his arms when he sees tears in your eyes.
You try your best to stop them falling. You hated to cry.
"He's drunk out of his mind okay? He has no idea what he's doing" Your best friend reassures, "Trust me"
You are about to respond when you hear something from in the flat.
"No I have to see her" Simon slurs, "Babe!" He shouts as Jack tries to hold him back.
"You're drunk alright? Leave her man" You hear Jide retort before the door closes.
"What do I do Joe?" You question, looking up to see his eyes full of sorrow.

BY: imaginejsugg on tumblr