Don't Go

"Fuck off, Joe!" You screamed at him, tears pouring from your eyes.

Joe tried to come towards you, but you shoved him back.

"Don't touch me. I don't even want to see you right now." You mumbled, folding your arms.

You looked up at Joe, and his face dropped. His eyes were full of sadness and he chewed on his bottom lip. You wanted to hug him, but you were so, so angry. He sighed and turned away, heading out of the door.

That scene kept playing in your head and you bit your bottom lip, you'd just had your first fight with Joe and he's gone. But that was your fault. You sat on your bed, hugging your knees to your chest. You sniffled, the tears still falling from your eyes. You felt drained, emotionally and psychically. You sighed and wiped your tears on the sleeve of your arm, crawling into your bed.

As you were about to drift off, your phone began to ring. You shot up, grabbing your phone. You expected it to be Joe, but it was Caspar.

"Caspar?" You asked, one eye closed.

"Y/N, you need to come down to the hospital. Joe's been involved in an accident!" He said, he was rushed and panicked.

"What the fuck happened, Caspar?" You asked, tears springing at your eyes.

"Look, I'll explain when you get here. Just, please. Hurry." He said.

You shot out of bed and pulled on some jeans and a hoodie, grabbing your car keys.

You shoved your phone into your pocket, slipping on some shoes before running out of your apartment and into your car. You rushed to the hospital, tears falling down your face. You quickly found a spot to park in, and even though your parking was horrendous, you got out of the car and ran inside searching for Joe.

You ran to the front desk, tears still pouring from your eyes.

"Joseph Sugg?" You asked the woman at the desk.

"Second floor, room seventy-one." She said and you literally printed to the elevator.

You pressed the button repeatedly, before the doors finally opened. You wiped your tears, your heart literally aching. You felt empty, and you just wanted to see Joe. You got into the elevator, pressing the button to go to the second floor. As soon as you got there, you sprinted down the corridor, light sobs coming from your lips. You saw Joe being wheeled away, he looked so lifeless. His skin was pale, and grey. You screamed his name and tried to run towards him, but Caspar stopped you. You looked up at him, his eyes were bloodshot. He'd also been crying.

"Joe!" You screamed, desperately trying to get out of his grip, but he just tightened it.

"Y/N, he needs to have some surgery." Caspar said bluntly, and you calmed down a bit.

You sat with Caspar in the waiting area, he'd fallen asleep. But there was no way you were going to be going to sleep. You stared at the wall, thinking of what could've happened if you and Joe didn't have that fight. He would be at home with you, making a fool of himself. He would be happy,he would be laughing. He would make you happy, he'd make you laugh. But no, you had a stupid fight and you told him to leave, and now he's gotten into an accident and is barely conscious.

'This was your fault, it's your fault he's in here' You thought to yourself.

You fiddled with your thumbs as another hour passed. And soon, they brought Joe back.

"Are you Joseph's girlfriend?" The doctor asked, and you nodded your head, unable to speak.

"Well, he had drunk too much and attempted to drive home I'm guessing, the car has spun out and he'd crashed. He's breathing now, but barely." The doctor said and walked away, letting me take in the information.

Barely.

You walked into Joe's little room and he looked at you, you smiled weakly and he closed his eyes. You walked to him, grabbing hold of his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Joe." You whimpered, tears forming in your eyes.

He gave your hand a little squeeze and shook his head, trying to sit up, but failing.

"H-happy one year..." Joe barely managed to speak out.

You squeezed your eyes shut, your argument was about Joe not turning up for dinner for your one-year anniversary. You felt Joe shifting, and you looking over at him. He had his head turned slightly, with a gorgeous diamond ring. You bit your lip as more tears fell and he slipped the ring onto your finger.

"I love you." You said, making Joe smile weakly.

"I love y-"Joe began, but gave up.

All of a sudden, his machine began to beep rapidly. You panicked and shot up screaming for a nurse.

"No, no.. Joe. Please don't go!" You cried, holding his hand.

As the doctors came in and did all they could to save your boyfriend, it was too late. You heard the flat line beep and you screamed, collapsing to the floor. You sobbed uncontrollably, and Caspar came running in, tears falling from his eyes as he held you tight.

'This is your fault' You thought to yourself.

-one year later-

You crouched down besides Joe's grave, placing a rose there. You sniffled, wiping away a tear. You looked down at your ring that he'd gave you, you haven't taken it off.

"Happy two years." You said quietly, looking at the picture of Joe where he was smiling. You looked across, and saw the picture of Caspar too. You wiped away another tear, Caspar missed him too much. He couldn't take it.

"God, I miss you both so much." You said through shaky breaths, wiping away another tear.

You looked up at the sky, the stars shining bright in the sky. You looked across, and the biggest star began to twinkle. You smiled brightly, knowing it was Joe.

"Goodnight, babe. I love you." You whispered, looking up at the star.

BY: woahminter on tumblr