Bullet

"Joe I'm telling you, something's up.." You muttered to Joe, closing the book you were reading and looked up to Joe who was drying his hair with a towel. "This week has been so strange alone and these last few weeks have just been weird..there's somebody watching us.." You tried to explain to Joe who just sighed and sat down onto the bed beside you and took your hand in his and laced your fingers together. "Baby..tell me what's been happening.." You sighed looking down to yourself and looked back to Joe's eyes that were filled with worry. "Joe..someone's been following us..I think someone has been taking pictures of us when we're out...and lately the phone has been ringing and every time I pick it up, there's heavy breathing down the line. There's been weird things happening at night and I've heard some noises outside in the garden and I've just been getting really weird text messages.." You explained, Joe gently pushing you back against the mattress as you did so and began to press soft kisses down along your neck which made a small smile tug at your lips. "I'll protect you..I'll protect you from anything and everything Y/N..You don't have to be afraid.." Joe whispered against your skin and placed his hands up under your pyjama shirt and rubbed the small of your back. "Joe.." You sighed and felt your lips curve upwards into a smile as Joe gently pressed his forehead against yours and moved his hands to your hips slowly, your own hands moving towards his hair and knotted into his soft brown locks. "Y/N.." He smirked saying your name the way you said his which made you roll your eyes playfully. "I'm serious Joe..I just think something's up.." You mumbled, Joe's lips pushing against yours softly. "Everything is fine babe..maybe it's just been a bad couple of weeks.." Joe offered raising an eyebrow, rolling off of your body and wrapping his arms around you. "I guess.." You nodded, still feeling very self conscious and unaware of your words.

For the last couple of weeks, everything has been a bit off. You've heard strange things in the garden at night and seen many shadows. Your phone would ring and when you answered, all you would hear is the heavy breathing of an unknown person. You've been receiving weird messages like 'you're next.' and 'watch out, because I'm coming for you' at first you thought it could have been Caspar just playing with you for a revenge prank on Joe but these messages were making you feel scared. You always felt like you were being watched. Now of course, being the girlfriend of the very popular, five million subscriber YouTuber Joe Sugg or also known as Thatcherjoe, it came with the package of being his girlfriend, that you would have millions of eyes on you as well as Joe, but these looks felt different. They felt like cold, harsh glares. Joe wrapped his arms around your waist and had you nuzzled up into his chest, the blankets draped over your bodies. "Just relax babe.." Joe whispered into your ear and softly kissed the crown of your head, as he leaned over to the lamp and turned it out. Just as you were about to wish one another a good night, you heard the sitting room door slam shut. You froze as well as Joe. Why? Because you had already shut the sitting room door.

Your body ran cold and you froze in the arms of Joe. Your heart instantly rose to your mouth and you felt your chest tighten with panic. You began to shake like a leaf and Joe slowly and very quietly removed his arms around you and stood to the floor. He grabbed the nearest thing closest to him, which was fortunately a hockey stick. "Get under the bed" Joe mouthed to you and you nodded in fear and very quietly slid your way under the bed and bit the back of your hand and began to try calm your beating heart and heavy breathing. You shut your eyes tight and listened to Joe's footsteps that slowly began to fade.

Minutes passed and you heard nothing from Joe. You began to worry and create horrible scenarios in your mind. You peeked your head out from under the bed and carefully grabbed your phone. You tapped in the number '999' for the police and held your breath and slowly pushed yourself from under the bed and heard a soft woman's voice speak out. "Hello this is 999, what happens to be your emergency?" She spoke and you held your phone with two hands. "There's someone in my house, please just come quickly.." You whispered quietly, you alms it couldn't hear yourself. You gave the lady your address before you grabbed your small glass jar that held your makeup brushes. You emptied the brushes out on the bed delicately so not to be loud and tip toed your way to the door.